高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第299期:买学生机
日期:2016-02-03 18:19

(单词翻译:单击)

unit 329

买学生机

dialogue

英语情景对话

A:Can I help you?

A:我可以帮你吗?

B:Yes, I need to buy a computer for this semester. I was told it is cheaper to buy computers here.

B:是的,这学期我需要买一台电脑,人家告诉我这里的电脑比较便宜。

A:Well, you heard right. You can c excellent deal on a new computer We have great discounts for students.

A:的确,你听说的没错。在这儿买新电脑你可以拿到很不错的价格,我们给学生很大的折扣。

B:I don't know much about computers. But I know I want a desktop computer with a lot of memory. And I need a printer.

B:我对电脑了解不多,但是我知道我想要一台有很大内存的台式电脑,而且我还要一台打印机。

A:Well, first let's consider your computer. Here, for example, is a system I highly recommend-the Power Macintosh G3. it comes with 64 megabytes of total memory.

A:好的,我们先考虑你要的电脑。我极力推荐这儿的一套系统———麦金塔G3。它的总内存为六十四兆。

B:Is that a lot? Sixty-four?

B:那很大吗?六十四?

A:Yes, it is. It should be enough for any student needs you might have. What department are you in?

A:是的,对任何学生的需求应该是足够了。你是什么系的?

B:History.

B:历史系。

A:Well, so you will mostly be using word processing, for writing papers. I recommend the Corel Word Perfect program for word processing. We can talk about software later. Let's talk about your hardware first. We have a special deal on right now. I should tell you about it, as it only goes until next Tuesday. If you buy one of these fifteen-inch color monitors with a Power Macintosh G3, you can actually get 30 percent off the usual sale price.

A:嗯.所以你会常用文字处理系统来写论文。我推荐用Corel Word Perfect程式来做文字处理。我们待会再来谈软件,先谈硬件吧。我们现在有特价,我应该告诉你,因为只持续到星期二为止。如果你购买这套麦金塔G3系统的15寸彩显的主机,事实上可以拿到平常售价的七折。

B:Thirty percent?

B:七折?

A:Yes.

A:是的。

HP.jpg

B:Wow. That's really good. And you think this is really a good system for a graduate student?

B:哇,太好了。你觉得对一个研究生而言,这真是一个很好的系统吗?

A:Yes. It's an excellent system.

A:是的,是很棒的系统。

B:Hmm. Hey, wait. This has an Apple on it. Is this an Apple computer?

B:嗯。嘿,等等,这上面有个苹果标志,这是苹果电脑吗?

A:Yes, it's a Macintosh. It's Apple. Mocintosh and Apple are the same thing.

A:是的,是麦金塔,就是苹果机。麦金塔和苹果机是一回事。

B:I don't want Macintosh. I want PC.

B:我不想要麦金塔,我要个人电脑。

A:I'm sorry, but our university computer center only sells Macintosh equipment.

A:很抱歉,但是我们大学电脑中心只卖麦金塔设备。

B:What? Are you serious?

B:什么?说真的吗?

A:Yes.

A:是的。

B:But nobody uses Macintosh!

B:可是没有人用麦金塔。

A:That's not true. Most of the students and professors in the university here use Macintosh. They find it is better for writing and word-processing, and that is what students mostly do. May I ask where you're from?

A:不会啊,这所大学大部分的学生和教授都用麦金塔。他们发现这套系统对写作和文字处理比较好,而且大多数学生都在使用它。我可以问你从哪来的吗?

B:Yes, I'm from Taiwan.

B:我是台湾来的。

A:Well, I know that in most Asian countries Apple is not very popular. But here in America, especially in universities and publishing companies, Apple is very commonly used.

A:哦,我知道苹果电脑在亚洲大多数的国家并不是很流行。但在美国这里,尤其是大学和出版社里,使用苹果电脑是非常普遍的。

B:But I need a computer that can handle writing in Chinese.

B:但是我需要一台可以处理中文写作的电脑。

A:There are several Chinese writing programs you can use with Macintosh. Chinese is no problem for Apple.

A:有一些中文的写作程式可以在麦金塔上使用,对苹果电脑而言,中文不是问题。

B:Hmm. I think I should ask some of my friends for advice before I make a decision. I'm sorry.

B:嘿。我想在做决定前应该请我一些朋友给点建议。很抱歉。

A:No, don't be sorry. It's reasonable to ask your friends. But believe me, most of the students here in the university-Asian students included-most of them use Apple.

A:不会,不需要抱歉。问你朋友是合理的,但是相信我,这所大学大多数的学生———包括亚洲的学生,大部分都使用苹果电脑。

B:Well, thanks for your advice. I will probably come back later.

B:好的,谢谢你的建议,我可能之后会再回来。

A:You're very welcome. Here is my card, if you need any help.

A:非常欢迎。这是我的名片,如果你需要任何帮忙的话。

分享到
重点单词
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • reasonableadj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的
  • popularadj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • recommendvt. 建议,推荐,劝告 vt. 使成为可取,使受欢迎