(单词翻译:单击)
unit 227
预定二人餐位
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Good moming. Panyu Restaurant. May help you?
A:早上好,这是番禺宾馆。我能帮您什么吗?
B:What time do you open this evening?
B:今晚你们什么时候开始营业?
A:We open at 6:30, sir.
A:6:30,先生。
B:I see. I'd like to reserve a table for two.
B:知道了。我想预订两个人的餐位。
A:Yes, sir. What time would you like your table, sir?
A:好的,先生。具体什么时间呢?
B:I'm not sure, perhaps around 8 pm.
B:还不确定,大概是晚上8点吧。
A:Fine! I'll reserve a table for two at 8 pm, sir. May I have your name, please?
A:可以,我给您预订一个晚上8点的餐位,共两个人。请问您的姓名?
B:Davis.
B:戴维斯。
A:Thank you, Mr. Davis.
A:谳谢您,戴维斯先生。
B:Oh, any chance of a table by the window? My wife loves the bird's eye view. As it's her birthday, I want it to be a celebration.
B:哦,对了。能不能给我一张靠近窗户的桌子?我的妻子特别喜欢观看外面的景色,而且今天又是她的生日。我想给她庆祝一下。
A:I see. We have already received many bookings and though I can't guarantee anything, please be assured that we'll try our best, Mr. Davis. I hope you'll understand.
A:我明白。我们已经接受了许多的预订,所以不能保证一定有。但请放心,我们会尽力的。戴维斯先生,希望您能理解。
B:I do, but I would appreciate you, if it could be arranged.
B:我能.理解。如果能够安排一下,我会十分感激你们的。
A:We'll try our best.
A:我们会尽力的。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。