(单词翻译:单击)
unit 318
购买跑鞋
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:I bought a stepping machine last week. You know, I'm too fat.
A:上个礼拜我买了一台跑步机。你知道,我太胖了。
B:But you don't have running shoes.
B:但你没有跑鞋。
A:That's why I asked you out.
A:这就是我州你出来的原因了。
B:Which brand do you prefer?
B:你喜欢什么牌子的?
A:I've no idea.
A:我不知道。
B:What about Nike? It's a famous brand. My brother bought a pair of Nike shoes and he does jogging every morning.
B:耐克怎么样?那是个著名品牌。我哥哥买了一双耐克,他每天早上都慢跑。
A:They look nice. But a little bit heavy, don't you think so?
A:看上去还不错。但是好像有点重,你觉得呢?
B:I ogree with you. Let's go to Li-Ning.
B:我也这么觉得。我们去看看李宁牌运动鞋吧。
A:OK. I think this pair is good.
A:好的,我觉得这双不错。
B:Yes. Why not try them on?
A:是啊。为什么不试试呢?
A:Good idea. (To the assistant) Have you got smaller ones?
A:好主意。(对店员)有没有小点码的?
C:What size?
C:几码?
A:Size 41.
A:41码。
C:Here you are.
C:给你。
B:How do you feel?
B:你觉得怎么样?
A:(After trying) They are lighter. But a little large, I think.
A:(试穿后)比较轻,但是有点大,我觉得。
C:They would fit you well if you wear thick cotton socks.
C:如果你穿双厚棉袜的等方面就刚刚好了。
A:May I try on the ones in Size 40?
A:我能试一下40码的吗?
C:Sure, here you are.
C:当然,给你。
C:(Are trying)Mm, they're comfortable. I'll take them.
C:(试穿后)嗯,很舒适,我就买它们。