高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第173期:浪漫共舞
日期:2015-09-15 20:57

(单词翻译:单击)

unit 191

浪漫共舞

dialogue

英语情景对话

A: How do you like this waltz?

A:你认为这曲华尔兹怎样?

B: It's very nice. I like it very much.

B:不错,我喜欢它。

A: Well, then, may I invite you for the first dance?

A:那好吧,我可以请你跳第一个曲子吗?

B: My pleasure. But I'm afraid I'm not much of a dancer, and I suppose you dance often.

B:我很高兴,可恐怕我不是一个好舞伴,我猜你经常跳舞。

A: Me? Oh, no. In fact, I only took up dancing quite recently.

A:我?哦,不。实际上,我最近刚学会。

B: Oh, really ? But you're doing the waltz wonderfully well.

B:哦,真的?可是你华尔兹不是跳得挺好吗?

unit 191.jpg

A: I'm glad you say so. You dance beautifully too. It's lucky that I got you as a partner.

A:谢谢你的夸奖。你的舞跳得也不错,我很庆幸有你这样一个舞伴。

B: Thank you for your compliments. It's just you are a good leader. Do you like the foxtrot and tango?

B:谢谢你的夸讲。你才是好的领舞者呢。你喜欢狐步和探戈吗?

A: Yes. And what dances do you like best?

A:喜欢。你最喜欢哪种舞蹈?

B: Disco is my favorite. I like it better than any other dances because it can release one's hidden feelings, and is a healthy exercise. But I don't do the rock and roll nor break-dancing.

B:迪斯科是我最喜欢的。我之所以比较喜欢它,是因为它能释放你被压抑的情感,同时也是一种有益于健康的运动。但我不喜欢摇摆舞和霹雳舞。

A: Oh, well, the music has stopped. Thank you for the dance.

A:哦,好的,曲子停了,谢谢你陪我跳舞。

B: My pleasure.

B:我的荣幸。

分享到