(单词翻译:单击)
unit 321
购买化妆品
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:How can I help you?
A:我可以为您效劳吗?
B:Yes, I would like to look at some of your products. I think what I am using now does not fit me well.
B:是的,我想看看你们的产品。我觉得我现在用的产品不太适合我。
A:We have a full range of products from cosmetics to skin cleansers.
A:我们有全系列的产品,从化妆品到洁肤品。
B:What do you have in foundation?
B:你们有哪些粉底呢?
A:Our foundation is of very super quality. We only use the们nest ingredients. It will moisturize your skin and it can protect your skin from UVA and UVB.
A:我们的粉底质量一流。我们只选用最好的原料。它可以滋润你的皮肤,还可以阻隔长波紫外线和中波紫外线。
B:What colors do you have in foundation?
B:粉底有哪些颜色呢?
A:Let me show you. We have six colors: ivory, buff, nude, soft cameo, natural beige, and golden.
A:让我给你看看,我们有象牙色、浅黄色、自然色、珍珠色、浅褐色、金色六种颜色。
B:The color I use now is natural beige. How much do you sell it for?
B:我现在用的是浅褐色的。这瓶要多少钱?
A:250 Yuan.
A:250元。
B:That's expensive.
B:好贵!
A:What you're paying for, madam, is the ingredients. it provides a soft and perfect finish coverage with a weightless feel.
A:这些原料很贵的,太大。它可以带给您轻柔、完美的妆容,而且质地非常轻盈。
B:I understand. I need a lipstick, too. Do you have lipsticks in red?
B:我明白。我还想买一支唇膏。你们有红包的唇膏吗?
A:Of course. But I suggest you buy a lipgloss. The shining effect is in.
A:当然有。不过我推荐您买一支唇彩。那种闪闪的效果很流行。
B:All right. How much is it?
B:好吧,要多少钱?
A:45 Yuan. If you buy the two, you can get a small bottle of nail polish for free.
A:45元。如果你两样都买的话,还可以免费获得一小瓶指甲油。
B:Well, I'll take them.
B:好吧,我买了。