高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第265期:购买服装
日期:2015-12-28 18:14

(单词翻译:单击)

unit 289

购买服装

dialogue

英语情景对话

A:This place is great. I'm surprised there are so many things here.

A:这地方真棒!我很惊讶这里有这么多的东西。

B:Yes, but it takes a while to find things. It's not organized as carefully as a regular store.

B:是啊,但找东西需要一点时间。这里不像一般的商店那样井然有序。

A:What's the difference between an outlet and a regular store?

A:大卖场和一般的商店有什么区别?

B:Usually a clothes company will send their overstock to an outlet. The prices are very low. But you may find faulty products here too.

B:通常厂家会把没卖出去的存货放到大卖场来卖。价格很便宜。不过在这儿你也可能看到瑕疵品。

A:Faulty products?

A:瑕疵品?

B:Yes. Sometimes the fault is very small; if you have a needle and thread, you can fix it yourself. So it's a good deal to buy it.

B:是的。有时候瑕疵很小,如果你有针线,可以买回家自己修补。所以很值得买的。

A:Oh, that's easy for me. I think it's really a good deal.

A:哦,这对我不是难事。我觉得的确很值得买。

buy.jpg

B:Yes. You can save a lot of money in this way.

B:是的,你可以省很多钱。

A:That's great for me. Look, children's clothes! I'd like to buy some winter clothes for my son and daughter.

A:对我来说实在是太棒了。看,童装!我想给我的儿子和女儿买点冬天的衣服。

B:Why not buy the sweater? It only costs 30 Yuan.

B:这件毛衣怎么样?只要30块钱。

A:Yes, I'll take it. Are there any jeans? Xiaohui's jeans are always dirty. I also need four pairs of slippers.

A:是啊,我买了。哪儿有卖牛仔裤的?小辉的裤子老是脏。我还想买4双拖鞋。

B:How many do you want to buy?

B:你要买多少啊?

A:I ought to make the most of it while I'm here. don't you think?

A:我当然要好好把握机会,你不这样想吗?

B:You're right.

B:说得没错。

分享到
重点单词
  • needlen. 针 vt. 用针缝,激怒,嘲弄 vi. 缝纫
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • outletn. 出口,出路,通风口,批发商店
  • faultyadj. 有错误的,有缺点的
  • organizedv. 组织
  • threadn. 线,细丝,线索,思路,螺纹 vt. 穿线于,穿过,