高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第254期:入住双人房(2)
日期:2015-12-17 18:57

(单词翻译:单击)

unit 278

入住双人房(2)

dialogue

英语情景对话

A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?

A:早上好,先生。有什么可以为您效劳的吗?

B:Good morning! Do you have any rooms available at the moment?

B:早上好,请问现在有空房吗?

A:Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?

A:是的,先生。您想要什么样的房间呢?

B:I'd like a suite for four nights.

B:我想要一间套房,住四晚。

A:Please wait a moment while I check availability. Ah, I'm sorry, sir. We only have a double room available now.

A:请稍等。我为您查一下。啊!很抱歉,先生,我们现在只有双人间了。

B:That's all right. How much do they cost?

B:那也可以。双人间是怎么收费的?

double room.jpg

A:Each night costs 320 RMB, but for a four night stay, we can offer a discount of 15% .

A:每晚人民币320元。但如果您住四天,可以打15%的折扣。

B:How much in total?

B:一共需要多少钱?

A:1088 RMB.

A:人民币1088元。

B:Is breakfast included?

B:这个费用里包括早餐的费用吗?

A:Yes, it is. You also have free use of the leisure facilities here.

A:是的,而且您还可以免费使用这里的休闲设施。

B:That's fine. I'll get it.

B:很好,那我就住这了。

A:OK. Please fill out this form with your details.

A:好的,请您详细填写这份表格。

B:I would like to pay by cash. Do I need to pay a deposit?

B:戎想用现金付款,需要交押金吗?

A:Yes, you do. There is a 300 RMB deposit, which we will refund when you check out. So, in total, you need to pay 1388 RMB.

A:是的,您需要交300元押金,这个押金等您结账的时候会返还给您的。所以您一共需交1388元。

B:Fine. Here you are.

B:好的,给你。

A:Thank you. Here's your key and receipt. Your room number is 408. A porter will take your luggage to your room. The elevator is just around the comer.

A:这是您的钥匙和收据。您的房间号是408号,服务员会把您的行李送到您的房间。电梯就在拐角处。

B:Thank you very much.

B:非常感谢。

A:It is my pleasure, sir. I wish you a pleasant stay here. Goodbye!

A:不客气,先生。希望您住得愉快,再见。

B:Bye-bye!

B:再见。

分享到