(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Are you aggressive?
你认为自己有干劲吗?
Yes,aggressive enough to do the job.
是的,我做事干劲十足。
I've always worked in purely sales positions,so being aggressive has been necessary to achieving my goals and the company's goals.
我一直从事销售方面的工作。所以,为了达到自己的目标和公司的目标,有干劲是必要的。
Of course,it doesn't mean that I believe the end justifies the means.
当然,这并不意味着我会为了达到目的而不择手段。
I believe in fair play as well.
公平竞争也是我的信念之一。
答疑解惑
回答“yes”还是“no” ,要依据应聘职位和企业的情况而定。销售方面的职位一般都要求 aggressiveness,有的企业也崇尚这种精神。相对的,有些职位或企业不需要 aggressiveness,所以回答时应选择其他方面来推销自 己。一般来说,aggressive 是一个带有负面意义的词,如果换成 assertive(坚定而自信)的 话,则有正面意义。
延伸阅读
Yes, I would say my nature is to be aggressive.
是的, 我个性干劲十足。
Although now that I'm a little further along in my career, I would describe it as controlled aggression.
然而, 随着工作经验的积累, 我也学会了所谓的有节制的干劲。
That's because being overly aggressive, I've found, can sometimes be counterproductive and distressing or intimidating to co-workers and even customers.
这是因为我了解到, 有时候干劲太足反而会适得其反, 而且会让同事甚至客户都感觉不舒服或有些生畏。
You also have to be adaptable to the situations and the people you are dealing with, so I can be 110% aggressive or 60% aggressive.
还是应该根据情况和对象的不同来更灵活应对,所以,我现在可以有 110%的 干劲,也可以有 60%的干劲。
It's sophisticated aggressiveness, which is more effective, I believe.
我相信,干劲如果控制得当,对工作是有帮助的。
I've been told I'm assertive rather than aggressive.
有人说我做事很有主见, 但不带有攻击性。
I do not put down or belittle others in order to make my points,
我不会为了坚持自己的主张而刻意贬低别人或轻视别人的意见。
but I have no problem making my points or taking a stand when required.
不过,必要的时候,我还是会将自己的意见表达出来或表明自己的立场。
面试必备
Do you consider yourself aggressive?
你认为自己冲劲十足吗?