(单词翻译:单击)
What other course might be good for me?
还有什么其他的课程对我有帮助吗?
There is one other that you could benefit from.
还有一个课程你能受益。
It's simply called 'Learning Skills for University Study'
它叫“大学学习技巧”,
and is on three consecutive mornings starting on a Monday, from nine to twelve, and costs twenty-five pounds.
开始于周一的9点到12点,连续3个早晨的课程,花费25英镑。
This is aimed at upgrading the study skills most school-leavers have and help them cope with the increased demands of university study.
目的是帮助多数离校的人员提高学习技能,帮助他们应付要求渐高的大学学习。
It focuses mainly on making students more responsible for their own success.
重点是让学生为他们自己的成功负责。
What sort of things are covered in this course?
这门课程包括什么?
Well, basically it’s more advanced thinking, note-taking, reading and writing strategies, but also someinput about stress management.
基本上,更多的是培养先进思想、记笔记练习、读写策略和一些压力管理方面。
Um, I think I’d be better off starting from the basics and looking at all the strategies, don’t you?
我想我最好从基础开始,看看所有策略,你说呢?
Yes, from what you’ve told me, I think that’s more in line with your situation.
是的,从你告诉我的情况看,我认为这么做更适合你。
Alright then, um, can I book a place on the ‘Study for Success’ seminar course now?
好的,我现在能预定一个“成功学习”的课程名额吗?
Yes. Let me just get out a registration form and take down your details.
当然。让我拿一张登记表记下你的详细资料。