剑桥雅思4真题听力 第13期:Test2 (section1-2)
日期:2014-03-10 10:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Yes. You know I went to the bank to cash some travellers cheques?
是的,我去了银行兑现旅行支票。
Well, the exchange rate was looking healthy, but when I went to the teller, they told me the computer system was temporarily down,
汇率之前看起来很好,但我去了之后柜员告诉我电脑系统暂时出现故障。
so they couldn't do any transactions.
因此无法进行任何交易。
They said the problem would be fixed in a few minutes, so I waited.
他们说问题一会儿就可以解决,所以我等着。
And then I started talking to another guy in the bank, and I forgot the time.
然后我开始和另一个在银行的伙计聊天,忘了时间。
Oh, really? Someone you met in the bank? Does he work there?
哦,真的吗?你在银行遇见的人。他在那里工作吗?
No, he was a tourists from New York.
不,他是一名游客,来自纽约。
His name's Henry, and he's been here for a week, but he's moving on to Germany tomorrow.
他叫Henry。他在这儿已经一周了,但他明天要去德国。
He's an architect,and he's spending four weeks travelling around Europe. Just like us!
他是一个建筑师,他准备花四周时间在欧洲旅行。就像我们一样?
Yeah, just like us. He told me the names of some places where we should eat.
对,像我们一样。他告诉我了一些该去的餐厅的名字。
Great food,and not too expensive, he said.
他说那里的食物好吃而且不太贵。
Oh, and he also gave me this map of the bus system. He said he didn't need it any more.
哦,它还给我了个公交系统地图,他说他不需要了。
That's useful. Pity he's moving on tomorrow.
这很有用。真遗憾他明天就走了。
Ah, here's the waitress. Let's order.
啊,女服务生来了,我们点餐吧。
Do you want anything to eat, or shall we just have a drink?
你想吃点什么吗?还是我们就只喝点东西?
Well, I'm hungry, and we've got a lot of sightseeing to do, so let's just have a snack and a drink. Sounds good to me!
嗯,我饿了。而且我们要逛很久。所以来点儿小吃和饮料吧。这听起来不错。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • exchangen. 交换,兑换,交易所 v. 交换,兑换,交易
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯
  • architectn. 建筑师
  • temporarilyadv. 暂时地,临时地