(单词翻译:单击)
And what visits are planned for this term?
这个学期有什么出团安排呢?
Right, well I'm afraid the schedule hasn't been printed out yet,
对,我估计这个学期的计划表还没打印出来。
but we have confirmed the dates and planned the optional extra visits which you can also book in
advance if you want to.
但是我们已经确认好出团日期以及计划好额外的旅行团,如果你想提前预定也可以。
Oh that's all right. If you can just give some idea of the weekend ones so I can, you know, work out when to see friends, such as....
哦,那可以,如果你能先给我周末的出团信息,这样我就好安排什么时候见朋友等等。
Oh sure. Well, the first one is St Ives. That's on the thirteenth of February and we'll have only sixteen places available 'cos we're going by minibus.
哦,没问题!第一个是2月13号去圣艾夫斯,我们只有16空位,因为我们是坐小巴去。
And that's a day in town with the optional extra of visiting the Hepworth Museum. Oh right. yeah,that soundsgood.
这个团是小镇一日游,可额外选择参观海浦沃斯博物馆。好啊,这个听起来不错。
Then there's a London trip on the sixteenth of February and we'll be taking a medium-sized coach so there'llbe forty-five places on that,
然后2月16号还有一个伦敦游团,我们坐中型客车,所以那上面有45个位置。
and, let's see,the optional extra is the Tower of London.
让我看看,这个团可额外选择参观伦敦塔。
Oh, I've already been there.
哦,我已经去过那儿了。
After that there's Bristol on the third of March. Where? Bristol... B-R-l-S-T-O-L. OK.
呃,这个团之后是3月3号布里斯托团。哪儿?布里斯托,B-R-I-S-T-O-L.好的。
That's in a different minibus with eighteen places available, oh, and the optional extra is a visit to the S.S. Great Britain. OK …
那是乘坐有18个座位的另一种小巴。可额外选择参观大不列颠号。好吧。
We're going to Salisbury on the eighteenth of March and that's always a popular one because the optional extra is Stonehenge, so we're taking the large coach with fifty seats. Oh good.
3月18号是索尔兹伯里的团,这个团很受欢迎,因为可以额外选择参观巨石阵。所以我们会乘坐50人的大巴车。哦,很好啊。
And then the last one is to Bath on the tweniy-third of March.
最后一个是3月23号去巴斯。
Oh yes. Is Bath the Roman city?
是吗,巴斯是那个罗马城市吗?
Yes, that's right, and that's in the sixteen-seater minibus.
对啊。这个会坐16座的小巴。
And where's the optional visit?
额外景点是?
It's to the American Museum - well worth a visit.
是去美国博物馆,那是个很值得去的景点。
OK, well that's great, thanks for all that.
好的,真好,谢谢你啊。
My pleasure. By the way, if you want more information about any of the trips,have a look in the student newspaper. OK.
不客气。顺便说下,如果想了解更多旅行团信息,你可以浏览学生报。好。
Or, have a word with my assistant; her name is Jane Yentob - that's Y-E-N-T-O-B.
或者可以问下我助手,她叫简·严拓,就是YENTOB。
Right, I've got thau Thank you very much for all your help.
好,我知道了。非常感谢你的帮助。
You're very welcome. I hope you enjoy the trips.
不客气,希望你旅途愉快。