剑桥雅思4真题听力 第15期:Test2 (section1-4)
日期:2014-03-12 09:55

(单词翻译:单击)

As well as today and tomorrow, we can see some other places on Monday, you know.
不仅是今天和明天,我们可以在周一去看更多的地方。
But I don't think the Markets will be open then, they only open on Thursdays, so we've missed them for this week.
但是我觉得那是市场不会开。他们只在周四开。所以我们这周要错过了。
Maybe we should go to the Cathedral today because it's Sunday tomorrow,
也许我们今天应该去教堂,因为明天是周日。
and even though it's open every day it might be more difficult to get in tomorrow because of the church services.
即使它每天开放,明天也可能因为礼拜仪式更难进去。
Em. That's true, but the Art Gallery isn't open on Sundays at all, so we'll have to go there today.
嗯,是的。但是艺术画廊周日根本不开,所以我们今天必须去。
The Castle's open every day except Mondays, so we're OK there, and the Gardens of course only close at night.
城堡除了周一每天都开放。所以那里是可以的,当然花园晚上是不开的。
Are all these places free or do we have to pay to go in? What does the guidebook say?
所有这些地方都免费吗?还是需要付钱进去?旅游指南上怎么说?
I think there's a charge for all of them except the Botanical Gardens.
我觉得除了植物园,其他都是收费的。
Oh, and the Markets of course you don't pay to go in.
哦,还有市场。当然你不用花钱进入。
OK, well, it looks like our plan is this: we'll go to see the painting you like first, the Rembrandt,
好吧,嗯,看来这就是我们的计划了。我们将会去看油画,你喜欢的先来,伦勃朗之类的。
then have lunch and go on to the Castle after that, and then the Cathedral.
然后吃午饭,去城堡,最后去教堂。
OK. It says here that the roof of the Cathedral is really beautiful.
好的,听说教堂的穹顶非常漂亮。
Is that right? What I really want to do at the Cathedral is climb the tower.
真的吗?但是我真的想去教堂爬塔。
The view is supposed to be spectacular.
据说景色壮观极了。
OK, well, that'll be more than enough for today.
好吧,这样今天就足够了吧。
Then, tomorrow, let's go to the Botanical Gardens and have a picnic.
那么明天我们去植物园野餐吧。
I want to sit by the river and watch the swans. This city's famous for them.
我想坐在河边看着天鹅。这座城市因此而出名。

分享到
重点单词
  • cathedraln. 大教堂
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • galleryn. 美术馆,画廊,顶层楼座,狭长的房间
  • castlen. 城堡 v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易位
  • spectacularadj. 壮观的,令人惊叹的 n. 惊人之举,壮观的表演