好诗献给你(MP3+中英字幕) 第45期:一朵红红的玫瑰 A Red, Red Rose
日期:2016-01-05 08:42

(单词翻译:单击)

A Red, Red Rose—Robert Burns(1759–1796)

一朵红红的玫瑰——罗伯特.彭斯

O my luve is like a red, red rose,

啊!我爱人像红红的玫瑰,

That's newly sprung in June;

在六月里苞放;

O my luve is like the melodie

啊,我爱人像一支乐曲,

That's sweetly played in tune.

乐声美妙、悠扬。

一朵红红的玫瑰.jpg

As fair thou art, my bonie lass,

你那么美,漂亮的姑娘,

So deep in love am I;

我爱你那么深切;

And I will love thee still, my dear,

我会永远爱你,亲爱的,

Till a' the seas gang dry.

一直到四海涸竭。

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,

直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,

And the rocks melt wi' the sun;

直到太阳把岩石消熔!

And I will love thee still , my dear,

我会永远爱你,亲爱的,

While the sands o' life shall run.

只要生命无穷。

And fare thee weel, my only love,

再见吧,我唯一的爱人,

And fare thee weel a while;

再见吧,小别片刻!

And I will come again, my love,

我会回来的,我的爱人,

Though it wree ten thousand mile!

即使万里相隔!

分享到
重点单词
  • meltvi. 融化,熔化,消散 vt. 使融化,使熔化,使消散
  • faren. 路费,食物 vi. 过活,进展,进食 vi.
  • tunen. 曲调,调子,和谐,协调,调整 vt. 调整,为 .