好诗献给你(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:咏水仙 I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud
日期:2015-08-28 09:28

(单词翻译:单击)

诗歌原文

I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud - William Wordsworth
咏水仙 - William Wordsworth

I wandered lonely as a cloud. That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
我孤独地漫游,像一朵云在山丘和谷地上飘荡,
When all at once I saw a crowd, A host, of golden daffodils;
忽然间我看见一群,金色的水仙花迎春开放;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees. Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
在树荫下,在湖水边,迎着微风起舞翩翩。
Continuous as the stars that shine. And twinkle on the milky way,
连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,在银河里闪闪发光,
They stretched in never ending line. Along the margin of a bay;
它们沿着湖湾的边缘延,伸成无穷无尽的一行:

咏水仙.jpg

Ten thousand saw I at a glance, Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
我一眼看见了一万朵,在欢舞之中起伏颠簸。
The waves beside them danced; but they Out-did the sparkling waves in glee;
粼粼波光也在跳着舞,水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;
A poet could not but be gay, In such a jocund company;
诗人怎能不满心欢乐!与这样快活的伴侣为伍;
I gazed and gazed but little thought What wealth the show to me had brought;
我久久凝望,却想像不到这奇景赋予我多少财宝;
For oft, when on my couch I lie In vacant or in pensive mood,
每当我躺在床上不眠,或心神空茫,或默默沉思,
They flash upon that inward eye Which is the bliss of solitude;
它们常在心灵中闪现,那是孤独之中的福祉;
And then my heart with pleasure fills. And dances with the daffodils.
于是我的心便涨满幸福,和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

相关介绍

栏目介绍:

《Words For You》收录了英国拥有最动人嗓音的12位演员朗读的27首最伟大的诗篇 ,并以古典音乐作为背景。在贝多芬的第8钢琴奏鸣曲(悲怆)下,Joanna Lumley颂读着莎士比亚的第18首十四行诗;罗伯特·勃朗宁的Home Thoughts, From Abroad配上了德沃夏克的第9号交响曲(新世界)......

参与朗读的Alison Steadman说:“我很高兴能成为Words For You的一份子,这是个伟大的想法,它一定能起到推广诗歌的作用”。

所有的朗读者都放弃了自己的版税,以为英国慈善机构 I CAN 做出更多的贡献。

William Wordsworth.jpeg

诗歌作者介绍:

William Wordsworth:华兹华斯(1770-1850年),英国浪漫主义诗人,“湖畔诗人”的领袖。其诗歌理论动摇了英国古典主义诗学的统治,有力地推动了英国诗歌的革新和浪漫主义运动的发展。

分享到