《盗梦空间》视听讲解第81期:意识被困住
日期:2013-01-25 22:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


Cobb.
柯布。  
No, she is not real.
不,她不是真实的。  
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
She is just a projection. Fischer. Fischer is real.
她只是一个投射,费舍尔才是真的。  
Hello.
你好。  
Eames! Eames, get to the antechamber now!
埃姆斯,埃姆斯,快到前厅去。  
What happened? Mal killed Fischer.
发生什么事了?玛尔杀死了费舍尔。  
I couldn't shoot her.
我开不了枪。  
There's no use in reviving him. His mind's already trapped down there.
他活不过来了,他的意识已经被困住了。  
It's all over.
一切都结束了。  
So that's it, then? We failed?
就这样完了?我们失败了?  
We're done. I'm sorry.
结束了,对不起。  
It's not me that doesn't get back to my family, is it?
反正回不了家的又不是我,是吧?  
Shame. I really wanted to know what was gonna happen in there.
真可惜,我就想知道保险库里有什么看点。  
I swear we had this one.
本来可以看到的。  
Let's set the charges.
我们把炸药放好吧。  
No, there's still another way.
不.还有一个办法。  
We have to follow Fischer down there. Not enough time.
我们跟着费舍尔到下一层梦境,时间不够。  
No, but there will be enough time down there.
下一层的时间是够的。

妙语佳句
1.projection
n. 投射;规划;突出;发射;推测
And, in fact, the proportion as you go from rat, cat, and monkey, humans— less and less of it is devoted to projection areas and there is more and more to other things.
事实上你可以看到,从老鼠开始,到猫,到猴子,再到人类,投射区所占的面积越来越少,而负责其他功能的皮层,所占面积则越来越大。
2.antechamber
n. 前厅;接待室;对燃室
Each apartment was designed with an antechamber, a chamber, a cabinet, and a cloakroom.
每个房间都有一个前厅、一个房间、一个陈列柜、一间衣帽间。
3.trapped
adj. 捕获的;陷入困境的;收集的;受到限制的
vt. 诱捕(trap的过去分词)
The plan boomeranged when they were trapped instead of their victim.
当他们而不是受害者陷于困境时这项计划伤及了原谋划者。
4.get back to
重新回到(回朔到)
Sometimes it takes a while but I get back to each and every one.
有时回复需要花上一些时间,但每封邮件我都会回复。
考考你
翻译
1.他活不过来了,他的意识已经被困住了。   
2.我就想知道保险库里有什么看点。 
上期答案
1.He added an air-duct system that can cut through the maze.
2.Couldn't someone have dreamt up a goddamn beach?

分享到
重点单词
  • cabinetn. 橱柜,内阁 adj. 私人的
  • trapn. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车 v. 设圈套,陷入
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • devotedadj. 投入的,深爱的 v. 投入 vbl. 投入
  • proportionn. 比例,均衡,部份,(复)体积,规模 vt. 使成比