《盗梦空间》视听讲解第54期:混乱的梦域空间
日期:2012-11-24 20:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


No. It won't wake him up.
不行,这样弄不醒他。
What do you mean,
你什么意思。  
it won't wake him up? He won't wake up.
这样弄不醒他?他醒不过来的。  
When we die in a dream, we wake up.
我们在梦里死去,就会醒来。  
Not from this.
这次不行。  
We're too heavily sedated to wake up that way.
我们吃了太多药,那样根本醒不了。  
Right. So, what happens when we die?
很好,那我们死了会怎样?  
We drop into limbo. Are you serious?
坠入意识边缘,你说真的吗?  
Limbo? Unconstructed dream space.
意识边缘?混乱的梦域空间。  
Well, what the hell is down there?
那下面到底有什么玩意?  
Just raw, infinite subconscious.
原始而无尽的潜意识。  
Nothing is down there, except for what might have been left behind...
下面什么都没有,除了以前被困住的。  
by anyone sharing the dream who's been trapped there before.
分享梦境的人留下的东西。  
Which, in our case, is just you.
也就是说,只有你。  
How long could we be stuck? Can't even think about...
我们会被困多久?根本都别指望。  
trying to escape until the sedation How long?
在镇静剂的药效过去之前逃走,多久?  
Decades. It could be infinite. Ask him, he's the one who's been there.
几十年,可能是永远,问他,只有他到过那儿。
Let's get him upstairs.
把他弄上楼。  
Great.
太好了。  
Thank you.
谢谢。  
So now we're trapped in Fischer's mind,
所以现在我们给困在费舍尔的世界。  
battling his own private army.
跟他的私家军队打仗。  
And if we get killed...
如果我们被杀。 
we'll be lost in limbo till our brains turn to scrambled egg, hmm?
我们会迷失在意识边缘,直到大脑生蛆,是吧?

妙语佳句
1.wake up
醒来,起床;开始警觉;开始了解真相
Maybe you're dreaming me; maybe we only exist in each other’s dreams and every morning when we wake up we forget all about each other.
也许是你梦到了我;也许我们只存在于对方的梦里,每天早晨当我们醒来时我们就忘了和对方有关的一切。
2.sedate
adj. 安静的;沉着的
vt. 给…服镇静剂
To make the examination comfortable, you will be sedated during the procedure, and, therefore, you will need someone to drive you home afterward.
为了让你在造影过程中感觉舒适,医生很有可能要给你使用镇静药物。 所以安排一个人在做完造影后帮你驾驶汽车带你回家是必须的。
3.drop into
不知不觉变得;顺便进入;偶然进入
However , no matter what happened, you would not let me drop into the river if you hold my hand.
但是,如果你握住我的手,不管发生什么事情,你都不会让我掉下去的。
4.constructed
vt. 构造,建造;创立,构筑;搭建(construct的过去分词)
It was he who constructed it. He has transferred Libyans from camelbacks into cars.
是他创立了这个国家,他已经把利比亚从骑骆驼背转变到坐汽车。
考考你
翻译
1.我们吃了太多药,那样根本醒不了。  
2.我们会迷失在意识边缘,直到大脑生蛆 
上期答案
1.Why you put a train crossing in a downtown intersection?
2.We have dealt with sub-security before!


分享到
重点单词
  • infiniteadj. 无限的,无穷的 n. 无限
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • sedateadj. 安静的,镇静的 vt. 使安静,使镇静
  • proceduren. 程序,手续,步骤; 常规的做法
  • constructvt. 构筑,建造 n. 构想
  • constructedvt. 构造,建造;创立,构筑;搭建(construct