他其实没那么喜欢你(MP3+中英字幕) 第71期:无法摆脱的男友
日期:2016-02-25 09:05

(单词翻译:单击)

This is What It Should Look Like, by Liz

这才是事情本来的样子,莉兹

I know a couple who dated for many years and then broke up.

我知道有一对恋爱了数年的情侣分手了。

They had a lot of mutual friends and everyone took it very hard.

他们有许多共同的朋友,所有人都很难接受。

Five years later, they got back together again and are now happily married.

5年后他们复合了,现在幸福的结婚了。

During the time apart, there were no dates or phone calls or being chums.

分开的这段时间,他们没有约会,不打电话,不做朋友。

They didn't torture, confuse, or hurt each other in the process.

他们在过程中没有互相折磨、困扰和伤害对方。

无法摆脱的男友.jpg

They moved on with their lives, grew up separately, and only then realized, much later, that they could be together again.

他们继续各自的生活,独立成长,然后很久以后意识到双方应该可以再次复合了。

Greg, I Get It! By Callie, Age 26

格雷格,我知道了,26岁

Recently I told my ex-boyfriend that I had started dating someone.

最近我告诉我前男友我开始跟人约会了。

We had been broken up for six months.

我们分手半年了。

Now I can't get rid of him! He calls me, reminds me I have to pick up mail, asks me to go to the movies.

现在我还无法摆脱他!他给我打电话,提醒我收件,请我看电影。

I'm not going to lie, I love the attention. But guess what? I now understand that none of it is real.

我不想撒谎,我喜欢这种关注。但是你猜怎么着?我现在明白了这些都是假的。

He's not asking to get back together with me. He's just jealous.

他不是要跟我复合。他只是嫉妒。

His behavior might have at one time in my life given me hope, but now it just makes me laugh. Men are so obvious.

他的行为曾一度给我希望,但是现在只会让我发笑。男人太容易看懂了。

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE GREG

如果你不相信格雷格

100% of men polled said that when they broke up with someone, it always meant that they didn't want to go out with them anymore.

百分之百接受调查的男人说他们跟对方分手常常意味着再也不想跟她们约会了。

One guy even asked, "How can you have great breakup sex if you don't break up?" Don't go out with this guy!

一个男人甚至问道,“如果你不分手的话怎么享受美好的分手性爱?”不要跟这种人约会!

What You Should Have Learned in This Chapter

你应该在本章中学到的

You can't talk your way out of a breakup. It is not up for discussion. A breakup is a definitive action, not a democratic one.

你不能用你自己的方式来解释分手。这不是由讨论决定的。分手是实实在在的行动,不是民主的行为。

Breakup sex still means you're broken up.

分手做爱依然意味着分手。

Cut him off. Let him miss you.

和他一刀两断。让他想念你。

He doesn't need to be reminded that you're great.

他不需要被提醒你的好。

He can take care of his cat.

他能照顾好自己的猫。

"Classy" doesn't "break into his answering machine."

“有风度的”并不意味着要“偷听他的“留言机”。

There's a guy out there who's going to be really happy that you didn't get back together with your crappy ex-boyfriend.

如果不跟你差劲的男票复合,会有一个男人真的很开心。

Our Super-Good Really Helpful Exercise

我们超级有用的练习

Oh my God. It's so weird. We found this on the floor when we were writing this book.

天了噜。这太奇怪了。我在写这本书的时候在地板上发现了这个。

It's from your future boyfriend. Isn't that a weird coincidence?

这是来自你未来男友的。这难道不是一个奇怪的巧合么?

Hey, Hot Stuff,

嘿,辣妹,

Can't wait till you get over that guy you were with.

等不及你忘了这个男人。

He sounds like a real jerk. Hope it's soon. You're way too tasty to be alone for too long.

他听起来像个混蛋。希望很快就会过去。你太迷人了,不应该孤单这么久。

Come find me. I'm out here waiting.

快来找我吧。我在这里等你。

Your Future

你的未来

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的
  • confusevt. 混淆,使困惑,使混乱
  • definitiveadj. 决定性的,权威性的,确定的,限定的 n. 限定
  • democraticadj. 民主的,大众的,平等的
  • tastyadj. 好吃的
  • coincidencen. 巧合,同时发生