他其实没那么喜欢你(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:害怕亲密关系只是男人的托词
日期:2015-11-12 09:41

(单词翻译:单击)

This is What It Should Look Like, by Greg
这就是本该的样子,格雷格
My friend Mike liked my friend Laura. After band practice he asked her out and now they're married.
我的朋友麦克和劳拉。在乐队排练之后,他约她出去,现在他们结婚了。
My friend Russell met this girl Amy and they dated and got married.
我的朋友拉塞尔遇见了一个叫艾米的女孩,他们约会并结婚了。
My friend Jeff met a girl out of town and went and visited her the next weekend and never stopped visiting her until he moved in with her.
我的朋友杰夫在另一个城市遇见了一个女孩,他第二个周末去见她,而且直到搬去她那里住之前从不停止去见她。
It's really that simple. It's almost always that simple.
真的就是那么简单。大多都是这么容易。
Greg, I Get It! by Corinna, Age 35
格雷格,我知道了!科琳娜,35岁
I was dating a guy for a couple of months when it suddenly dawned on me that he didn't seem particularly excited about me.
我和一个人约会了几个月,突然间发现他不再对我感兴趣了。

害怕亲密关系只是男人的托词.jpeg

In the past, that would have made me try harder, make excuses for it, and even confront him with it.
在过去,那会让我试着更努力,为此找借口,或者甚至跟他对峙。
Instead I did a little experiment. I assumed he just wasn't that into me and I stopped calling him.
相反我做了一个小实验,我假设他只是没那么喜欢我,然后不给他打电话。
As I suspected, he never called me again!
像我怀疑的那样,他再也没有给我打电话了。
I can't believe how much time I saved just by recognizing that I was the one doing all the work, and that I wanted more!
我无法相信认清楚我才是那个包揽了一切的事实给我节省了多少时间,而且我想要更多。
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE GREG
如果你不相信格雷格
100% of guys polled said "a fear of intimacy" has never stopped them from getting into a relationship.
百分之百参与调查的男人说“害怕亲密关系”不会阻止他们陷入一段恋情。
One guy even remarked, "Fear of intimacy is an urban myth."
一个人甚至说,“害怕亲密关系”是一个都市神话。
Another guy said, "That's just what we say to girls when we're just not that into them."
另一个男人说,“那只是我们对不太喜欢的女孩说的推脱之词。”

分享到
重点单词
  • urbanadj. 城市的,都市的
  • mythn. 神话
  • assumedadj. 假装的;假定的
  • intimacyn. 亲密,隐私
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • confrontvt. 面临,对抗,遭遇