他其实没那么喜欢你(MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:仅仅感觉很好并不是爱情
日期:2015-11-24 16:28

(单词翻译:单击)

The "But It Still Feels So Good" Excuse

“但是感觉依然很好”的借口

Dear Greg,

亲爱的格雷格,

I'm dating this guy who told me after the first date that he can't be monogamous.

和我第一次约会的人跟我说他无法遵循一夫一妻。

He doesn't believe in it. I slept with him anyway.

他不相信这个。不管如何我还是跟他上床了。

Then I realized it would be bad to date him, so I told him I couldn't go out with him.

然后我发现跟他约会很糟糕,所以我告诉他我不能再跟他继续下去了。

仅仅感觉很好并不是爱情.jpg

But then I missed him. So now we're doing this weird thing where we hang out, go on dates, and then have these little "sleepovers."

但是我还是很想他。所以现在我们做的事很奇怪,我们出去玩儿,约会,而且稍微“过个夜”什么的。

I sleep over at his house and we just cuddle.

我在他家过夜,我们只拥抱了而已。

It's so nice, Greg. We make dinner, watch television, laugh.

这很棒格雷格。我们一起做晚饭,看电视,哈哈大笑。

It's really sweet and I feel so close to him.

这真的很甜蜜,我感觉我们很亲近。

He doesn't try anything and we just enjoy each other's company.

他不会尝试什么,我们只是享受着彼此的相伴。

I know I'm not supposed to expect anything more, but I'm feeling like his girlfriend, and you never know where this could lead.

我知道我不应该期望很多,但是我感觉自己像他的女朋友,而且你永远不知道事情会如何发展。

It feels so great to stay over and wake up with him!

和他一起过夜,一起醒来感觉真的很棒!

Is there anything wrong with this?

这有什么问题么?

Signed Pat

帕特

Dear Slumber Party,

亲爱的睡眠伙伴,

Let me see. It wasn't hard enough for you to hear that the person you are dating doesn't want to be monogamous.

让我想想。你并不难接受你的对象不遵循一夫一妻制。

But then you slathered on the extra hurt by continuing to see him while he may be sleeping with other people.

但是接着你在看见他继续和其他人睡觉的时候遭受了大量的痛苦。

So now you're feeling like his girlfriend, but without any of the perks. Not even sex.

所以你现在感觉自己是他的女朋友,但是没有任何特权,甚至没有性生活。

What kind of weird science experiment are you doing with your emotions?

你在对自己的感情进行什么奇怪的科学实验呢?

Don't get me wrong, Madame Curie—I know it's nice to have companionship and wake up with somebody that you really like, but that's what pets are for.

别会错意,玛丽·居里——我知道有喜欢的人陪伴、并且一起醒来感觉很好,但是那是宠物的职责所在。

Pets are God's way of saying, "Don't lower the bar because you're lonely."

宠物是上帝的旨意,“别因寂寞而降低门槛。”

Clearly you know yourself well enough to know that you aren't cool with sharing your man, and by the way...you shouldn't be cool with it!

很明显你很了解自己无法接受和别人共享自己的男人,而且,你不应该对此无所谓!

You deserve a boyfriend of your very own who you feel safe enough to have sex with.

你值得拥有一个完全属于自己的可以安心和他做爱的男朋友。

Greg

格雷格

The old-fashioned idea is that women withhold sex when they want power.

老式的想法是当女人想要权力的时候会克制性。

It seems like men can play that game too. Why buy the cow when you can get the intimacy for free?

看起来男人也可以玩这个游戏。如果你可以享受免费的性,为什么要去买呢?

Oh, it's so simple.

哦,显而易见。

If a guy is happy lying around in bed with you eating cookies and watching old movies, and he's not gay, then he's just not that into you.

如果一个男人跟你躺在床上吃饼干看电影,要不就是同性恋,要不就是没那么喜欢你。

分享到
重点单词
  • slumbern. 睡眠,微睡,休止状态 v. 睡觉,打盹,静止,休眠
  • withholdv. 扣留,保留,抑制
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • intimacyn. 亲密,隐私
  • cown. 母牛,母兽 vt. 恐吓