(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Is it okay that I’m here?
我来这里没问题吧
I don’t have much choice in the matter, do l?
我没有选择余地了
But, I can’t speak for Italics. Traitor.
我不能代它发言嘛,卖“主”求荣!
I don’t blame you for being mad.
你生气,我是不会责怪你的
Or furious.
或者说愤怒吧
Irate? Livid.
又甚至是大怒,怒火中烧
What is it, Maggie?
你究竟想怎么?
You here on business?
你是为生意而来吗?
By the way, I saw your lamps.
顺带一提,我见过你设计的灯饰
‘ It’s something I’ve always wanted to’’ ‘ (Door Closes)
有一件事我一直想做
You could make breaking and entering into a new career.
你大可把破门入屋也当作是事业
So, what are you doing here anyway?
你来这里干嘛?
I wanted to talk to you...
我想跟你谈谈
about why I run,
我当日逃跑的原因
sometimes ride, away from things.
有时我也会搭人家的车的
‘ Does it matter?
有关系吗?
‘ I think so.
我认为有!
When I was walking down the aisle, I was walking toward somebody...
我沿着神坛行婚礼时
who had no idea who I really was.
我是朝着一个并不了解我的人
And it was only half the other person’s fault...
一半是那个人的错
because I had done everything to convince him...
因为我已用尽办法说服过他
that I was exactly what he wanted.
我完全是他所需要的
So, it was good...
所以我逃跑是好事
that I didn’t go through with it because it would’ve been a lie.
否则那个婚礼就成变了互相欺骗
重点解释
妙语佳句:
furious:愤怒
例如:He is furious at the way his wife has been treated...
妻子受到的待遇让他感到异常愤怒。
A furious gunbattle ensued.
一场激烈的枪战随之爆发。
irate:大怒
例如:The owner was so irate he almost threw me out of the place...
店主非常恼火,差点把我从那个地方扔出去。
He dragged the irate fellow to the door.
他把那个发怒的家伙拖到门口。
livid:怒火中烧
例如:I am absolutely livid about it...
我对此极为愤怒。
She is livid that I have invited Dick.
她因为我请了迪克而大发雷霆。
剧情百科常识:
朱莉娅·罗伯茨在片中饰演一个个性独立坚强的年轻女子,她自己拥有一家五金行,她总是希望能有一个属于自己的家庭,但是却又害怕婚姻。至于理查·基尔他是个离过婚的专栏作家,所以在他的专栏中总是习惯性地对女性冷嘲热讽,因此他也经常被人批评他尖酸的言词,但是他认为他有理由这么做。理查·基尔在银幕上的形象总是比较正经,他也较常演出动作片或心理惊悚电影,而《落跑新娘》里艾克的角色则让理查·基尔有机会表现他喜剧的一面。
考考你:
花了这么长的时间才弄清楚究竟发生了什么事,这让我怒向胆边生。
她接着给《新政治家》杂志写了一封关于我的信,言辞极其激烈。
要是他知道了你干的事,他准得大发雷霆。
答案下期公布
上一期的答案
He will leave alone things that might cause trouble.
Their friendship was turned to enmity through idle gossip.
They try to head home but engine won't start.