听电影《给茱丽叶的信》Mp3对白学英语:20
日期:2011-05-03 11:59

(单词翻译:单击)

Sophie? 索菲
Sophie? 索菲
Sophie? 索菲
Of course! 当然了
A balcony. Well. 阳台 好吧
What are you doing up there? 你来干什么?
I’m gonna go. 我要走了
Why? 为什么?
Because this is really painful. 因为真的很痛苦
I should have realized sooner, but I didn’t, 我应该早就意识到的 但我没有
or I guess maybe I couldn’t, 也许是我意识不到
but Victor and I aren’t together anymore. 但维克多和我分开了
And I guess I came back hoping that... 我回来是希望...
Wait, wait. You’re not engaged? 等等 你没订婚?
No. 是的
But it’s too late. 但是太晚了
It’s clearly too late. 显然太晚了
And it really doesn’t matter anymore because, honestly, 而且这也不再重要了 因为说实话
I love you. 我爱你
I can’t believe I just said that. 真不敢相信我说出来了
But I do, I love you. It doesn’t... 但这是真的 我爱你 这并不...
I mean, it shouldn’t matter to you, 我是说 对你应该没什么意义
because you’re here with Patricia. Patricia? 因为你跟帕翠莎在一起 帕翠莎?
And you should be back with her right now. 你应该回去陪她了
Patricia is my cousin. She’s my cousin. 帕翠莎是我表妹 她是我表妹
How is that legal? No... 近亲合法吗? 不
Sophie... No. 索菲... 不
No, no, no. Let me explain! 不不不 让我解释
Sophie, I’m so stupid. There’s two Patricias. 索菲 我真傻 总共有两个帕翠莎
There’s my cousin, who’s here, 来的是我表妹
and the one that I’ve completely forgotten about. 另一个我已经完全忘了
More importantly, there’s only one Sophie. 更重要的是 总共只有一个索菲
Now, would you please come down? 现在你可以下来了吗?
Wait, Charlie. Charlie, stop. What are you doing? 等等 查理 停下 你在做什么?
Charlie, what are you doing? 查理 你要干什么
Listen to me. Listen to me very, very carefully. 听我说 好好听我说
I live in London, a gorgeous, vibrant, historic city 我住在伦敦 一个美丽 漂亮 有历史感的城市
that I happen to love living in. 我爱那里
You live in New York, which is highly overrated. 而你住在纽约 一个名不符实的地方
Pardon me? 你说什么?
But since the Atlantic Ocean is a bit wide to cross every day, 但因为今天要穿越这么大的大西洋
swimming, boating or flying, I suggest we flip for it. 不管是游泳 坐船还是坐飞机 那就先不管它了

What are you saying? 你想说什么啊?
And if those terms are unacceptable, 以下言辞如有冒犯敬请原谅
leaving London will be a pleasure, 住在伦敦会是享受
as long as you’re waiting for me on the other side. 只要你总是在另一边等着我
Cause the truth is, Sophie, 因为事实是 索菲
I am madly, deeply, truly, passionately in love with you. 我疯狂地 深深地 真诚地 狂热地爱着你
You are? 真的?
I am. 真的
Are you gonna kiss me? Yeah. 你是要吻我吗? 是的
Yeah. 是的
Oh, my God! 我的天哪
Charlie! 查理
I can’t believe I just did that. 真不敢相信我掉下来了
Hi. 嗨
Are you okay? 你还好吗
Please tell me no one saw that. 请告诉我没人看到
Nobody saw it. 没人看到
Good. That’s good. 很好 太好了
Can you move? 你能动吗?
Only my lips. 只能动嘴唇
What if we were made for each other 如果我们是天生一对
Born to become best friends and lovers 天造地设的好朋友兼爱人
I want to stay right here in this moment with you 我想跟你停留在这一刻
Over and over and over again 一遍又一遍重演
What if this could be a real love 如果这是一场真正的爱情呢
A love, a love, yeah 爱情 爱情 是的
I don’t know what to think 不知道该想些什么
Is this real or just a dream? 这是真实还是梦境?
In my heart is where you’ll be 我心是你的归宿
I’ll keep waiting till we meet 我会一直等到我们相见
What if we were made for each other 如果我们是天生一对
Born to become best friends and lovers 天造地设的好朋友兼爱人
I want to stay right here in this moment with you 我想跟你停留在这一刻
Over and over and over again 一遍又一遍重演
What if this could be a real love 如果这是真爱怎么办
A love, a love, yeah 爱情 爱情 是的*
I write our names down in the sand 我在沙里写下我的名字
Picturing all our plans 设想我们以后的计划
I close my eyes and I can see 我闭上眼睛 可以想象的到
You, and you ask, "Will you marry me?" 你问我 嫁给我好吗*
Is it made up in my mind? 我的心意已决了吗
Am I crazy just wasting time? 我是在浪费时间吗
I think this could be love I’m serious 我想我们可以相爱 这是真的
What if we were made for each other 如果我们是天生一对
Born to become best friends and lovers 天造地设的好朋友兼爱人
I want to stay right here in this moment with you 我想跟你停留在这一刻
Over and over and over again 一遍又一遍重演
What if this could be a real love? 如果这是真爱怎么办
A love, a love, yeah 爱情 爱情 是的
Boy, you know you really make my heart stop 男孩 你知道你让我心跳停止
Stop, stop 停止 停止
Oh, what if this is real love? 如果这是真爱怎么办?
What if this is real love? 如果这是真爱怎么办?
Oh, boy, you make my heart stop 你让我心跳停止
You make my heart stop 你让我心跳停止
Yeah 是的

分享到
重点单词
  • vibrantadj. 震颤的,响亮的,充满活力的,精力充沛的,(色彩
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • unacceptableadj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • victorn. 胜利者 Victor: 维克托(男子名)
  • flipvt. 掷,弹,轻击 vi. 翻转 n. 空翻,浏览 a