听电影《给茱丽叶的信》Mp3对白学英语:10
日期:2011-04-18 13:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, my God. No!
天哪 不!
Well, wouldn’t this be nice, Gran?
这样不好吗 奶奶?
Going from a boy who works the fields to a man who owns them.
先是在农场干活的男孩 现在是拥有农场的富翁
And you got to skip the messy bits.
把中间的漫长过渡省掉了
Life is the messy bits.
生命就是漫长的过渡
Peccato it wasn’t me.
真遗憾那不是我
Yes.
是的
I would have never let you go.
我是绝对不会让你走的
Believe me.
相信我
What is it with you and Italian men? They fall at your feet.
你跟意大利男人咋那么来感? 他们拜倒在你脚下
It’s such a shame. I think I could’ve been happy here.
真可惜 我还以为在这里会开心的
Happy? Did your grandson just say happy?
开心? 你孙子刚说了开心这个词耶
I said could have been.
我是说本以为
Let’s not get carried away. I have a reputation to uphold.
别岔开话题 我要保持名声呢
Charlie, why don’t you tell Sophi about your pro bono legal work?
查理 怎么不告诉索菲你的公益法律计划?
I can’t imagine she’d have much interest, Gran.
我无法想象她会有这个兴趣 奶奶
Try me. You know the sort of thing,
说来听听 你知道这些事啦
defending the defenseless, preserving human rights,
维护无防备的人们 保护人权
helping refugees get asylum.
帮难民找避难所
You look surprised. I’m so surprised.
你看起来很吃惊 我就是吃惊
I just didn’t have you pinned down as the save-humanity type at all.
我就是不能把你跟保护人权联系在一块
Really?
真的?
And what type did you have me pinned down for exactly?
那你把我归为哪种类型?
Well, I was leaning towards elitist Oxford prig,
我倾向于杰出的牛津纨绔子弟
but now that you mention it,
但既然你自己说到了
self-satisfied do-gooder works, as well.
同时也做自我满足且受人尊敬的工作
I guess you’re a poor judge of character then.
那你可真不会判断性格
But she does deal with facts, Charlie.
但她是看重事实的 查理
Okay.
好吧
I’m off to bed. Okay.
我要睡觉了 好的
Good night, darling. Good night. Sleep well.
晚安 亲爱的 晚安 好梦
May I walk you to your room? Be nice to each other.
我要陪你回房间吗? 对彼此友善点
She is awesome.
她很棒

I respect your usage of the word this one instance.
这次我破例尊重你的用词
Oh, I’m flattered. Thank you for approving.
我受宠若惊 谢谢你的同意
You’re very welcome.
不客气
Right. Well. Should we hit the sack?
好吧 我们是不是该就寝了?
Sorry. I guess I...
抱歉 我可能...
Well, as much as I’d love to sit here
好吧 尽管我很想坐在这里
and drink the whole bottle of Caparzo...
喝完整瓶酒...
No, go to bed. You should. Good night, Charlie.
好了 上床吧 晚安 查理
Right.
好的
Well, good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Forgive me. Where are my manners?
原谅我吧 我的礼貌哪里去了?
You know, I’ve been wondering that since I met you.
要知道 自从我见了你之后 我一直在想
Yes, well, I don’t know what it is,
是的 我也不知道怎么回事
but you seem to bring out the very worst in me.
你似乎把我最阴暗的一面激出来了
Somehow it’s my fault. All of this is your fault.
所以是我的错喽 这一切都是你的错
You wrote that blasted letter.
是你写的那封混蛋信
Nonetheless, may I walk you to your room?
不过 要我陪你回房间吗?
You know, I’m not the buttoned-up,
要知道 我不是那种你认为的
buttock-clenching killjoy you try to make me out as.
守口如瓶的 蛋疼菊紧的扫兴鬼
Right. And I made you argue that true love is bollocks.
是的 是我逼你说真爱是胡说
Guilty.
有罪
It’s just that I’m genuinely worried for her.
只是我真的为她担心
I know she may seem carefree,
她看起来可能无忧无虑
but her life hasn’t been all that simple. 但她的一生远不是这么平顺
Is it that unreasonable for me to worry? 我的担心是无谓的吗?
No, but I have a really good feeling about this. You’ll see. 不 但我预感不错 到时就知道了
Let’s hope you’re right. 希望你是对的
Signora Claire. 克莱尔夫人
Signor Bartolini. 巴托里尼先生
Do you remember me? I’m Claire Smith. 还记得我吗 我是克莱尔·史密斯
Your beautiful face, it’s so familiar... 你美丽的脸庞 这么熟悉

分享到
重点单词
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • prign. 道学先生,自命不凡者,纨绔子弟 n. 小偷 vt.
  • unreasonableadj. 不合理的,过度的,不切实际的
  • upholdv. 支撑,赞成,鼓励
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • killjoyn. 令人扫兴的人;煞风景
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • carefreeadj. 无忧无虑的,不负责的
  • nonethelessadv. 尽管如此(仍然)