听电影《给茱丽叶的信》Mp3对白学英语:04
日期:2011-04-11 11:38

(单词翻译:单击)

She handles husband problems.
她专管夫妻关系
Husbands are like wine. They take a long time to mature.
丈夫就像酒 需要时间才能成熟
Francesca is a nurse. She deals with illness and loss.
弗兰西斯卡是护士 她专管疾病和丧失
And Maria...
还有马利亚...
Why do you always sigh when you say my name?
你说我名字的时候为什么总要叹气呢?
She has 12 children, 29 grandchildren, and 16 great-grandchildren.
她有12个孩子 29个孙子 还有16个重孙子
She writes whatever she likes. And you?
她爱回什么就回什么 你呢?
Isabella answers the ones you can barely read.
伊莎丽拉管那些看不出来写了啥的
Yeah, the lovers’ quarrels, the breakups, the really tangled hearts.
是的 爱情中的争吵啊 分手啊 悲痛的心灵啊
Someone has to do it.
这也得有人回啊
My mother. Would you like to stay for dinner, Sophie?
是我妈妈 你想留下吃晚饭吗 索菲?
Mamma, this is not an insult.
妈妈 这不是无礼
I make a beautiful dish, big enough for the whole town,
我做了一顿大餐 全镇的人都吃不完
and she says no.
她拒绝了
I would love to, but I do... I have to go.
我很愿意 但我... 我得走了
This is the problem of the americani.
这就是美国人的毛病
Always running. Please, Mamma.
总是落跑 好了 妈妈
I have to meet my fiance
我得去找我未婚夫
Fiance
未婚夫?
At least take some dessert for you and your fiance
最起码给你和你未婚夫带点甜点吧?
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿嘿嘿
You know, 120 kilometers each way and I’m still beating you?
知道吗 相隔120公里 我还是回来得比你早
Congratulations. What? Yeah. What?
祝贺你 什么? 怎样?
I mean, how was Verona? How was it without me?
我是说 维罗纳怎么样? 没有我它还美吗?
Empty? Half-empty? Completely empty?
空城? 空了一半? 全空了?
Half-empty.
半空虚
I met the Secretaries of Juliet. Juliet?
我见到了朱丽叶的秘书们 朱丽叶?
Like Juliet Capulet? Yeah.
朱丽叶·凯普莱特那个? 是的
There are these women that call themselves the Secretaries of Juliet,
她们自称为朱丽叶的秘书们
and they write letters to people that write letters to Juliet.
她们给世界各地给朱丽叶写信的人回信
And then these secretaries, they work for the city of Verona,
她们是为维罗纳城工作的
and, like, all these people,
而且 所有这些人
these brokenhearted women all over the world,
全世界心碎的女人们
come and they write letters
她们来此 写信
and leave them on the wall. What’s in the bag?
把信贴在墙上 袋子里是什么?
I don’t know.
我也不知道
So, they post these letters.
她们把信张贴
They post them on the wall in Juliet’s courtyard,
她们把信贴在朱丽叶的庭院里
and then these secretaries come back with this basket
秘书们带着篮子回来
and they retrieve the letters every day.
每天都去收信

And then they write back, as Juliet,
然后她们以朱丽叶的身份回信
to all the letters that have return addresses on them.
给那些有回信地址的
This is their job. I mean, it’s so unbelievable.
这是她们的工作 这真是难以置信
This is their passion. It’s what they do every day.
这是她们的激情 她们每天的工作
They literally will work all day, every day. Mmm! Oh, my God!
她们其实每天都工作 从不休假 我的天哪!
And they’ve been doing it for years.
她们这样已经好多年了
Sophie. Wow. This is incredible!
索菲 真是难以置信!
And they...
她们还...
This is incredible.
真不敢相信
This is incredible. Oh, my God.
真不敢相信 天哪
This is great. Try this, try this. You have to try this. Oh, my God.
真好吃 尝尝 你一定得尝尝 天哪
No... Give it a good bite. Come on.
不... 咬一大口 快
Your Victor is very passionate.
你的维克多很有激情
Yes, yes, I know.
是的 我知道
But he seems to think that he’s Italian since we got here.
但好像自从到这后 他就认为自己是意大利人了
And although imitation is, of course, the highest form of flattery,
尽管 模仿是最高级别的赞美
his imitations are not very good.
他的模仿却不怎么好
Okay, that woman is amazing. I mean, she’s incredible.
这女人真了不起 让人不敢相信
She’s incredible. I think I’m in love.
她真强 我爱上她了
Absolutely. You’re in love with her?
当然的 你爱上她了?
Yeah. Yeah. Really?
是的 真的?
Okay. Just say no.
好吧 快否认
Just say no, and I won’t do it, really.
否认 我就不会了
I mean, I’m dying to do it, but I won’t.
我都等不及了 但我不会的
Okay. What?
好吧 什么?
Angelina’s offered to teach me some secrets today.
安吉丽娜今天要告诉我一些秘诀
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 好
Okay, right now and all day?
好 从现在开始 持续一天?
Like, right now. That’s crazy, right? I mean, now. That’s amazing.
就是现在 真疯狂哈? 现在 太棒了
I mean, she’s making risotto all’Amarone, right? Yeah?
她在做阿马罗内意式烩饭 对吧?
Good risotto. You see?
高质量的意式烩饭 看吧?
You see, it’s, like, 300 years old or something, her recipe.
你看 她的菜谱好像有300年那么老了
It’s fantastic.
真神奇
Okay. That’s great. But... So, no Lake Garda then today?
是挺神奇 但是... 今天就不去加尔达湖了?
Oh, yeah. Lake Garda...
是的 加尔达湖...
I mean, Lake Garda’s been there for, like, 500,000 years, you know.
要知道 加尔达湖存在已经50万年了
And right now, Angelina’s offered to help me.
而就在此刻 安吉丽娜要帮我
And, you know, I mean, I’m here, we’re here, you know.
你知道 我说 我在这儿 我们在这儿
We’re having a good time. You, Paul Newman,
我们很开心 你 保罗·纽曼
you want to work, you have to watch!
你要工作 你要学习!
You see? I mean, you see, I became Paul Newman. All right?
你看? 我变成了保罗·纽曼 行了吧?
Okay, what shall I do? I mean, my hands are tied.
我要怎么做? 我分身乏术
I don’t know. I don’t know.
我不知道 不知道
You could help us if you like.
如果你愿意 可以帮我们
Yeah! Yeah. The letter thing, right? Why not?
是啊 那些信 为什么不呢?
Yeah, yeah, you write the letters and I’ll cook. And later we eat and...
对了 你去写信 我来煮饭 之后我们吃饭...
Win-win.
双赢
How long have you and Victor been engaged?
你和维克多订婚多久了?
Almost a year.
快一年了
Wow. And may I ask why don’t you wear an engagement ring?
哇 能不能问一句 为什么不戴订婚戒指
Yeah, see, that’s... That’s me. I insisted.
看 这是... 因为我 我坚持的
He was so busy, you know, this whole restaurant and everything.
他很忙 要顾餐厅还有别的
And I guess I felt it unnecessary.
我觉得这不必要
Still, a girl should have a ring.
但是 女孩还是要有戒指的

分享到
重点单词
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • courtyardn. 庭院,院子
  • insultvt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱骂 n. 侮辱,辱骂
  • retrievevt. 挽回,恢复,回忆,补偿 vi. 找回猎物 n.
  • matureadj. 成熟的,(保单)到期的,考虑周到的 v. 成熟
  • tangledadj. 紊乱的;纠缠的;缠结的;复杂的
  • flatteryn. 谄媚,阿谀,巴结
  • passionn. 激情,酷爱
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的