听电影《给茱丽叶的信》Mp3对白学英语:15
日期:2011-04-25 10:59

(单词翻译:单击)

I am Lorenzo Bartolini.
我就是洛伦佐·巴托里尼
Sophie. I think this is...
索菲 我觉得这...
Do you know a Lorenzo Bartolini? I asked him and...
你认识洛伦佐·巴托里尼吗? 我问他了 而且...
I am Lorenzo Bartolini. You are!
我就是洛伦佐·巴托里尼 是吗
Oh, my... Sophie, he’s the grandson!
天... 索菲 他是他孙子!
Can I help you? Yes.
我能帮你吗? 是的
We’re looking for a Lorenzo Bartolini.
我们在找一位洛伦佐·巴托里尼
I am Lorenzo Bartolini.
我就是洛伦佐·巴托里尼
He’s Lorenzo, too. Do you have a father also named Lorenzo?
他也叫洛伦佐 你父亲也叫洛伦佐吗?
Yes, he went out riding. But what can I do for you?
是的 他在外面骑马 我能帮你们做点什么?
I’m sorry. We’re being terribly rude.
对不起 我们这是过分无礼了
I’m Charlie Wyman. I’m Sophie.
我是查理·怀曼 我是索菲
Lorenzo. Lorenzo.
洛伦佐 洛伦佐
We have been on quite a journey for your father.
我们找你父亲找得好苦
You see, my grandmother, Claire, knows him.
我奶奶克莱尔认识他
Charlie. Charlie, let’s go!
查理 查理 我们走!
Let’s go!
快走!
All right.
好的
Nana, Nana, Nana, Lorenzo is here.
奶奶 奶奶 洛伦佐在这儿
He’s out riding, but he’s going to be back any minute.
他在骑马 但他随时会回来
Well, then, let’s go before he comes back.
呃 那就在他回来前快走
Nana, we’ve come all this way.
奶奶 我们这么大老远的来了

Come on. I’ve been ridiculous.
好了 我是脑子坏了
I’ve been completely ridiculous.
完全乱七八糟
He knew me when I was 15 years old, a girl.
他认识我时我才15岁 还是少女
That girl’s gone.
那个少女已经不在了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Claire?
克莱尔?
Yes.
是的
So many years.
已经这么多年了
Yes, 50.
是的 50年
If you allow me.
请允许
I really don’t know how to express myself.
我真的不知道应该怎么表达
Well, I went for a ride this morning as an old man,
我今早去骑马时是个老头
and I came back as a teenager again.
回来时又变成青年了
I’m so very happy you all meet Claire
我很高兴你们能见到克莱尔
and her grandson, Charlie,
还有她孙子查理
you have told me you lost your Jack.
你告诉你你失去了你的杰克
And you know I lost my Rosa. Yeah.
你也知道我失去了我的露丝 是的
But destiny wanted us to meet again.
但是命运让我们再见面
Health to the Bartolini family.
祝巴托里尼一家身体健康
To the Bartolinis.
敬巴托里尼一家
I’m sorry I was late.
抱歉我来晚了

分享到
重点单词
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的