听电影《给茱丽叶的信》Mp3对白学英语:14
日期:2011-04-22 10:37

(单词翻译:单击)

May I join you?
我能加入吗?
Please.
请便
I am sorry, Sophie.
对不起 索菲
I used to lay out under the stars as a kid, in the summertime.
我小时候经常躺着看星星 在夏天时
"Doubt thou the stars are fire "
怀疑星星是火
"Doubt that the sun doth move"
"怀疑太阳是不是移动"
"Doubt truth be a liar "
怀疑真相是个骗子
"But never doubt I love"
"但我从不质疑爱"
Do you think he’s out there? Lorenzo?
你觉得他真的还在吗? 洛伦佐?
Yeah.
是的
He’s somewhere.
他就在某处
And am I wrong? To insist she quit?
我错了吗? 让她放弃?
No, you know,
不 要知道
you can’t go on forever.
也不能永远这样下去
At some point, you have to stop.
在某些时候 必须停止
Then why is it that I feel like a schoolboy on Sunday?
那我为什么觉得像是星期天的小学生?
It’s nearly tomorrow and I don’t want to go.
快到周一了 但我不想去上学
Me, either.
我也是
And I always liked school.
虽然我一直很喜欢学校
Morning. Morning.
早安 早
Thank you.
谢谢

How’d you sleep?
睡得怎么样?
I slept fine. How about you?
很好 你呢?
Yes. Great. Thanks.
非常好 谢谢
Good morning. Good morning.
早安 早上好
How are you? Good morning, my darling.
你好吗? 早上好 亲爱的
It’s a beautiful day.
今天真晴朗
Sophie, would you mind going in the front?
索菲 你到前面去坐好吗?
Because I’d love to stretch my legs for a bit.
我想伸伸腿
Okay.
好的
Fantastic, darling.
太好了 亲爱的
The stars were spectacular from my window.
当时从窗外看过去 星星美极了
Look. That vineyard. That’s our favorite wine.
看 这葡萄园 它能酿成我们最喜欢的酒
Let’s turn in there and have a goodbye toast.
我们进去 喝点告别酒
Okay.
好的
Charlie, stop!
查理 停下!
Nana, what is it?
奶奶 怎么了?
It’s Lorenzo.
是洛伦佐
Who?
谁?
The boy?
这男孩?
All right, Nana. Let’s get you in the shade. Shall we?
好了 奶奶 我们到树阴下去好不好?

分享到
重点单词
  • spectacularadj. 壮观的,令人惊叹的 n. 惊人之举,壮观的表演
  • shaden. 阴影,遮蔽,遮光物,(色彩的)浓淡 vt. 遮蔽,
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • stretchn. 伸展,张开 adj. 可伸缩的 v. 伸展,张开,