听电影《给茱丽叶的信》Mp3对白学英语:05
日期:2011-04-11 11:42

(单词翻译:单击)

"I didn’t go to him, Juliet. "
我没去找他 朱丽叶
"I didn’t go to Lorenzo. "
我没去找洛伦佐
"His eyes were so full of trust. "
他的眼睛满是对我的信任
"I promised I’d meet him to run away together "
我答应去见他 一起私奔
"because my parents don’t approve. "
因为我父母不同意我们在一起
"But instead, I left him waiting for me, below our tree, "
然而 我让他一直等我 在我们的树下
"waiting and wondering where I was. "
等候 并猜想我到底在哪儿
"I’m in Verona now. "
我现在在维罗纳
"I return to London in the morning, and I’m so afraid. "
我早上就要回伦敦了 我好害怕
"Please, Juliet, tell me what I should do. "
拜托 朱丽叶 告诉我应该怎么做
"My heart is breaking, and I have no one else to turn to. "
我的心要碎了 我没人可以求助
"Love, Claire. "
"爱你的 克莱尔"
And it’s been there for all those years?
这信已经那么多年了?
I think she came back to find her one true love.
我觉得她回来是寻找真爱的
And they had 10 children and still make passionate love every night.
他们会生10个孩子 每晚还会激情地做爱
Except he got bald and fat and she has to do all the work.
只不过他变得又秃又胖 一切只能靠她
Francesca. Francesca.
弗郎西丝卡 弗郎西丝卡
And maybe she stayed in London and married a duke
也许她留在伦敦 嫁给一个公爵
and lived happily ever after, just like me.
从此幸福地生活在一起 就像我一样

But you married an accountant, not a duke. Nobody’s perfect.
但你嫁的是会计 不是公爵 人无完人嘛
And I bet when she’s making love to that duke...
我打赌她在跟公爵做爱时...
Yeah? ... she’s imagining her first love, Lorenzo.
怎样? 她想的是她第一个爱人 洛伦佐
Isabella, I have to write back.
伊莎贝拉 我得给她回信
Then answer her.
那就回信给她
Good night, friends.
晚安 朋友们
Good night.
晚安
Hey.

Hey.

Sorry I’m late. No, it’s fine. No worries.
对不起 我来晚了 没事 别担心
How was your day? Good? It was...
你过得怎么样 还好吗? 真是...
It was so good. Yeah?
太美好了 是吗?
Yeah. Good. I’m glad.
是的 我很高兴
How was Angelina?
安吉丽娜怎么样?
Yeah, it was good. I mean, she’s amazing, you know.
很好 她太棒了
That woman is incredible.
那女人真了不起
She’s very instinctive, you know. She cooks without recipes.
她很遵循本能 她煮菜不要菜谱的
I mean, she’s incredible.
我是说 她真不可思议
She’s invited me to cook again. Really?
她请我再一起去煮菜 真的吗?
Yeah. Yeah, I think I can learn a lot from her.
是的 我觉得从她身上可以学到很多东西
But...
但是...
No, no, you first, you first. Sorry, sorry.
不 你是第一位的 对不起
No, just real quick. I just... Mmm-hmm?
不 很快就好 我... 嗯哼
I had the most amazing day.
这是最美妙的一天
I got to answer a letter that was written 50 years ago.
我给一封50年前的信回信
I know it might not get there, but it just feels so good to write.
我知道信可能送不到 但能写作真的很高兴
Yeah, I think you should spend more time with them.
是的 你应该多跟她们相处
Why?
为什么?

分享到
重点单词
  • passionateadj. 热情的,易怒的,激情的
  • instinctiveadj. 本能的,天性的,直觉的
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • accountantn. 会计人员
  • approvev. 批准,赞成,同意,称许
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..