听电影《给茱丽叶的信》Mp3对白学英语:02
日期:2011-04-08 11:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, sweetheart, can I help you carry your magazine?
亲爱的 要我帮你拿杂志吗?
Okay, no problem.
好的 没问题
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Hey, close your eyes. Close your eyes, close your eyes.
闭上眼睛 闭上眼 闭上眼
Close your eyes, close your eyes.
闭眼 闭眼
Close your eyes. Open your mouth.
闭上眼睛 张开嘴
It’s good? Yeah.
好吃吗? 是的
Yes? No? Yes?
是吗? 是不是?
Yes? I have reinvented the noodle, I’m telling you.
是吗? 告诉你吧 这是由我重新定义的面条
Just try this one because this one’s really good.
尝尝这个 因为真的很好吃
It’s the same thing, but different. Fatter.
其实是同一种面条 但口感不同 更丰富
Mmm. More of, you know... No?
嘿 更加.. 你知道的 不好吃?
It’s good, right? Yeah? Mmm-hmm.
很好吃 是不是? 嗯哼
You know, I mean, modestly speaking, I think I’m creating a masterpiece.
要知道 谦虚一点的说 我觉得我发明了新的杰作
I don’t know. I mean, there’s one that just came out perfect right now,
我也知道 有一种就是脱颖而出
which is... I think it’s this one. I think it’s... Victor?
就是.. 我觉得是这个 我觉得.. 维克多?
Try it. Even though it’s dry, try it. Victor, Victor...
尝尝 虽然干了 维克多 维克多..
Can I just say something? What?
能让我说句话吗? 什么?
We’re leaving in 12 hours,
我们再过12小时就要走了
and you haven’t packed for Verona.
你还没收拾好去维罗纳的行李
At all. Yeah, that’s right, that’s right.
一点也没收拾 是的 是这么回事
Yeah. I get too carried away. Do we clean this up?
是的 我太投入了 这个要清理干净吗?
No, no. 不 不用
It’s gonna be incredible. I know. I’m so excited.
一定很好玩 我知道 我好兴奋
Sophia! 索菲亚!
Sophia! Wherefore art thou, my sweet Sophia?
索菲亚! 汝为何而来 我亲爱的索菲亚?
I love this place. I love. Right? It’s amazing.
我爱这里 我真的喜欢 太美了
I have to show you the most beautiful...
我要带你看最美的...
You know what’s even more amazing?
知道有什么更棒的吗?
What? I just got off the phone with Signor Morini, 什么?
我刚跟辛约格·莫里尼通完电话
and he’s arranged a private tour for us
他安排我们
with each and every one of my suppliers.
去见我每一位供应商
We’re starting off with
我们先从威尼托
the oldest and most beautiful vineyard in all of Veneto.
最古老美丽的葡萄园开始

Yeah?
好不?
Victor.
维克多
Sophie, come on. No, you’re not getting it.
索菲 好了 你还不明白
I mean, we’re gonna go to
我是说我们要去
the oldest, the most beautiful vineyard around.
周围最古老最漂亮的葡萄园耶
This is romantic. All right?
这很浪漫 是不是?
We’re gonna go there, we’re gonna drink a little wine,
我们马上过去 喝一点葡萄酒
we’re gonna get a little tipsy,
喝到有点醉醉的
and we’re gonna come back and we’re gonna...
之后再回来 然后...
I mean, how was it?
我说 怎么样了?
I tried to talk to Bobby again. How did it go?
我想再跟鲍比谈一次 怎么样了?
It didn’t go, because I didn’t talk to him.
没有怎么样 因为我没有跟他谈
Why?
为什么?
Because I was scared.
因为我害怕
Really?
真的?
It’s time for me to stop checking facts and actually start writing.
现在是时间放弃审查事实 而真正开始写作了
Yeah, yeah, it’s your passion. You should do that.
是的 这是你的激情 你应该这么干
It’s the grape that I told you about
这就是我跟你说过的那种葡萄
that they use for the region, Soave? Right, right, right.
本地用来酿酒的 苏瓦韦白葡萄酒? 是的
You know. You remember? Yeah.
你记得吧? 是的
Do you like? This is good.
喜欢吗? 很好喝
It’s fresh flower and fruit. Do you feel it?
新鲜的花和水果 能感觉到吗?
Yeah? You feel it? It’s so good.
感觉到了吗? 真好
Smile.
笑一个
Sophie.
索菲
We have to get tickets to the opera before they sell out.
我们要在票卖完之前去看戏
We need to see the Castelvecchio. Yeah, yeah.
我们要去看卡斯特尔韦基奥城堡 是的
We have to see Lake Garda
一定要去加尔达湖看看
and Juliet’s house. Yeah, of course. Yeah.
还有朱丽叶的故居 当然了
Sophie, this is beautiful. This is incredible. The smell...
索菲 真漂亮 真不敢相信 这味道...
Sophie, this is amazing! This is great!
索菲 太棒了! 真好吃!
I wish I was a little mouse living in your cheese cave.
真希望我是住在你奶酪洞里的小老鼠
Hey, that was Signor Morini on the phone.
嘿 那是辛约格·莫里尼的电话
You know, he’s inviting us to this incredible forest,
要知道 他要请我们去一个美丽的森林
that’s just, like, 120 kilometers away.
就在 差不多120公里之外
And they dig these exquisite truffles... Wait. 120 kilometers?
他们挖到了美味的块菌... 等等 120公里?
Yeah, it’s not like miles, Sophie.
是的 可不是英里 索菲
No, I understand the difference, but I just...
我知道区别 但我只是...
I just don’t understand
我就是不明白
why you wanna go 120 kilometers to see a mushroom.
你为什么要走120公里去看个蘑菇

分享到
重点单词
  • invitingadj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词
  • passionn. 激情,酷爱
  • modestlyadv. 谨慎地,适当地,谦虚地
  • victorn. 胜利者 Victor: 维克托(男子名)
  • masterpiecen. 杰作
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • exquisiteadj. 精挑细选的,精致的,细腻的,强烈的 n. 过分
  • mushroomn. 蘑菇,菌菇状物,暴发户 vi. 扩张,迅速增加,采
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,