听电影《给茱丽叶的信》Mp3对白学英语:12
日期:2011-04-20 11:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Yeah? I’m not surprised.
是吗? 意料之中
It’s been about a year since I’ve seen Patricia.
我都一年没见过帕翠莎了
And you broke up with her?
是你跟她分手的?
Are you insinuating that I’m more the type to be dumped
你是暗示我是像那种被甩的
rather than do the dumping?
而不是甩人的吗?
Maybe I am.
也许我是
Actually, I did break up with Patricia. This time.
事实上 这次是我跟帕翠莎提分手的
Okay, that’s enough.
好了 看够了吧
All right. That’s enough.
好的 够了
Sophie... That’s enough.
索菲... 够了
Your writing is really good. Thank you.
你写的非常好 谢谢
No. It’s really, really, really good.
不 是超级 特别 无敌的好
Why are you so surprised?
为什么这么吃惊?
How come you’ve never shown your work to anyone?
为什么不把你的作品给别人看?
I never feel like it’s finished. Why?
我总是觉得还没写完 为什么?
Because I guess I’m a perfectionist.
因为我觉得我是个完美主义者
You know that’s just another way of saying "I’m a chicken"?
知不知道这是在变相的说 我是个胆小鬼?
Listen. You’ve got nothing to be afraid of.
听着 你没什么可怕的
You’re not a fact checker. You’re a writer.
你不是事实审查员 你是个作家
What was that for? I’m not a chicken.
这是为什么? 我不是胆小鬼
And I’m not a gentleman.
我也不是绅士
Do you think we should get back to Claire?
觉不觉得我们应该回去找克莱尔?
Yeah. Many more Lorenzos.
是的 还有更多的洛伦佐要找
Okay.
好的

We should get back to Claire.
我们应该去找克莱尔
I am Lorenzo Bartolini!
我就是洛伦佐·巴托里尼
Take him! Take him!
带他走吧 带他走
I am Lorenzo Bartolini!
我就是洛伦佐·巴托里尼
I am Lorenzo Bartolini!
我是洛伦佐·巴托里尼
I am Lorenzo Bartolini!
我就是洛伦佐·巴托里尼
Do you know what you are?
知道你是谁吗?
You are the Montagues and the Capulets.
你是马特科斯和凯普莱特两家的人
You mean... Well, at least I’m not Romeo.
你是说... 至少我不是罗密欧
That’s the understatement of the century.
那是本世纪最保守的评价
No, no, no, because you see,
不不不 因为你看
if I found the love of my life,
如果我找到了我的真爱
I wouldn’t stand there like an idiot
就不会像个白痴一样站在那儿
whispering in a garden.
在花园连个屁也不敢放
I would just grab her from that blasted balcony and be done with it.
我会把她从那破阳台上抢走 一生也不回来
Do you believe in destiny?
你相信命运吗?
Do you?
你呢?
Yeah, I think so.
我信
I think it’s destiny that I’m here, right now.
我觉得我现在在这里 就是命运
With Claire.
和克莱尔一起
Of course. Of course. With Claire.
当然了 跟克莱尔一起
Well, this is the street.
就是这条街
Well, there’s 2. Here’s number 2.
是2号 就是2号
This is what I feared the most.
这就是我最害怕的
Charlie, we don’t even know if it’s him.
查理 我们都不知道到底是不是他
I hope it’s not. I hope it’s not.
希望不是 我希望不是
Either way, we’re finished. We’re done. No. Not here.
总之 该做的都做了 不 现在不行
When do we stop?
我们什么时候停下?

分享到
重点单词
  • perfectionistn. 十全十美主义者,[哲]至善论者
  • understatementn. 少说,有保留地陈述,轻描淡写