听电影《给茱丽叶的信》Mp3对白学英语:11
日期:2011-04-19 11:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Good evening.
晚上好
We’re not done yet.
还没找完呢
Of course we’re not, darling.
当然了 亲爱的
Hello.
你好
[Hello? Hello.
你好 你好
Hi. Is Claire with you? No?
克莱尔跟你在一起吗? 没有?
No, no. She’s turned in early, actually.
没 她其实早就睡了
Okay. 好的
I was gonna ask if you wanted dinner, but...
我本来想问你要不要吃晚饭 但是...
I just... I wanted to get started on my story.
我就是... 要开始写故事了
How’s it coming?
写的怎么样?
It’s coming okay.
比较顺利
Am I in it?
故事里有我吗?
You may be. Why? Can I read just a little bit?
有可能 为什么这么问? 能让我读一点吗?
Are you kidding me? Come on, just a little bit.
你是说笑吧? 真的 就一点
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
How am I to be sure that I’m being properly portrayed?
那我怎么知道我的形象有没有被歪曲?
No, you are. Believe me. You are.
没有歪曲你 相信我
What’s that supposed to mean? It means good night, Charlie.
这是什么意思? 就是晚安的意思 查理
Good night. Okay.
晚安 好吧
Yeah.
好了
Good night.
晚安
What? Okay. Is this
干嘛 这是不是...
one of those situations where you’re really saying the opposite
就是传说中的口是心非的
of what you actually mean?
时刻之一呢?
No.
不是
Right.
好吧
Good night then.
那就晚安了
Good night, Charlie.
晚安 查理
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.

Gran wants to sleep in this morning.
奶奶早上喜欢睡懒觉
Is she okay? I mean, does she need anything?
她还好吗? 我是说 她需要什么东西吗?
No need. She’s tough as old boots, that one.
不要 她坚强如钢铁
Churchill in a dress.
穿裙子的丘吉尔

So, I thought I’d see a bit of Siena since we’re here.
我想 既然都到这里了 不妨看看锡耶纳
It’s a good idea.
好主意
I suppose you want to keep on writing.
我想你还是想接着写吧
I mean...
我是说...
Work, work, work.
工作 工作 工作
Admirable trait.
好品质
Right, of course. Carry on then.
好的 那请继续
Charlie?
查理?
Since we’re here...
既然我们都来了...
I hate to compliment you, but what you’re doing for Claire is really...
我不想赞美你 但你为克莱尔所做的一切...
It’s sweet, and I...
这很贴心 而我...
I imagine that you’d rather be spending your holiday elsewhere,
我还以为你会想到别处度假呢
so did you volunteer your services, or did your parents?
那你是自愿的 还是你父母让你这么做的?
I mean, where do they fit in?
他们是什么看法
I’d like to think they’re someplace nice.
我喜欢想成他们在别的很美的地方
They were killed in a car accident when I was 10.
我10时他们双双因车祸去世
I’m sorry.
很遗憾
God, I’m sorry.
天哪 真对不起
Thank you, Sophie. I appreciate it.
谢谢 索菲 你真好
It was a difficult time.
那是痛苦的一段时光
Gran lost her son.
奶奶失去了儿子
I lost my parents.
我失去了父母
I’m not a big believer in happy endings, I’m afraid.
恐怕我不太相信大团圆结局
Anyway, Gran stepped in.
然而 奶奶出现了
Took an angry, obnoxious, young boy under her wing
在她的翼下使我这个愤怒的 可憎的小男孩
and made me the simply unpleasant man I am today.
把我改造成今天这个简单的不讨人喜欢的男人
So, isn’t your fiance starting to get just a tad lonely?
那么 你的未婚夫是不是有点寂寞啊?
You know, Victor’s having the time of his life right now.
要知道 维克多现在正在享受人生呢
And I doubt he even notices that I’m gone.
我都怀疑他有没有意识到我不在
What about you?
你呢?
Don’t you have a girlfriend? That is a very, very long story.
你没女朋友吗? 说来话可就长了

分享到
重点单词
  • victorn. 胜利者 Victor: 维克托(男子名)
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • traitn. 特点,特征,特性,一笔,少量
  • admirableadj. 令人钦佩的,令人赞赏的
  • complimentn. 称赞,恭维,(复数)致意 vt. 称赞,恭维
  • unpleasantadj. 使人不愉快的,讨厌的