听电影《给茱丽叶的信》Mp3对白学英语:13
日期:2011-04-21 11:19

(单词翻译:单击)

Over the next hill? Or the next? Scour the whole country?
下座山? 还是下下座? 找遍全国?
No. No. It ends here.
不 到此为止
There are other Lorenzos not too far away from here.
这里附近还有不少洛伦佐
It’s not the ending you want, is it?
这不是你要的结局 是不是?
This isn’t just a clever story
这不是个好素材
with a clever ending. Stop it, Charlie.
以及好结局 行了 查理
It’s our life. It’s my Gran’s life.
这是我们的生活 是我奶奶的生活
Charlie, it’s not about a story.
查理 重点不在于故事
No, no, no, she’s already lost the man once.
不 她已经失去了一次自己的爱人
How many more times would you have her lose him?
你还想让她失去多少次?
You know what? I don’t expect you to understand any of this
知道吗 我不指望你能理解这一切
because you don’t know a thing about real loss.
因为你根本就不知道失去是什么
Yeah.
是的
You’re wrong.
你错了
Sophie’s mother ran away from her when she was a little girl.
索菲的妈妈在她小时候就走了
It’s different, Gran. It’s different.
这不一样 奶奶 这根本不一样
You’re right.
你说的对
But
但是
Sophie’s mother chose to leave her.
索菲的妈妈是自己选择离开她
And you always knew your mum and dad loved you.
而你一直知道你爸爸妈妈是爱你的
Come in.
请进

Hi.

Oh, dear.
亲爱的
I just wanted to see if you were all right.
只想看看你好不好
I’m okay.
我很好
Claire, I’m so sorry if I caused you...
克莱尔 对不起我勾起了...
No.
没事
Every minute has been so special.
每一秒都很特别
Darling.
亲爱的
May I?
可以吗?
One of the great joys in life is having one’s hair brushed.
生命中最大的乐趣之一就是梳头
Charlie, say you’re sorry.
查理 说对不起
In the eye, Charlie. With contrition.
看她的眼睛 查理 有点诚意
Sophie... 索菲
Thank you. ... I’m afraid I...
谢谢 恐怕我...
In the eye.
看着眼睛
Yes, Gran, I’m not 12.
好了 奶奶 我又不是小孩
Prove it.
证明给我看
I’m sincerely sorry, Sophie.
我真的非常抱歉 索菲
and I can’t thank you enough for letting me tag along.
真是太谢谢你让我跟过来
I think you did more than tag along.
你所做的不仅是跟过来
Here is to all our loved ones, wherever they may be.
敬我们爱的人 不管他们在哪

分享到
重点单词
  • contritionn. 悔罪,痛悔
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • sincerelyadv. 真诚地,真心地