听电影《给茱丽叶的信》Mp3对白学英语:01
日期:2011-04-07 16:09

(单词翻译:单击)

You’re stuck on me and my laughing eyes
你迷住了我 和我爱笑的眼睛
I can’t pretend though I try to hide
我无法假装 尽管我努力隐藏
I like you
我喜欢你
I like you
我喜欢你
I think I felt my heart skip a beat
我觉得我心漏跳了一拍
I’m standing here and I can hardly breathe
伫立于此 我无法呼吸
You got me
你迷住了我
You got me
你迷住了我
The way you take my hand is just so sweet
你拉我的手 那感觉如此甜蜜
And that crooked smile of yours
而你那淘气的笑容
It knocks me off my feet
让我站不稳
Oh, I just can’t get enough
哦,我就是爱不够你
I’m a stew I need to fill me up
我是你囊中之物 请让我充满爱
It feels so good it must be love
这感觉如此美妙 这一定就是爱情
It’s everything that I’ve been dreaming of
这就是我所渴望的一切
I give up, I give in
我放弃 我让步
I let go Let’s begin
我放手,让我们开始吧
Cause no matter what I do
因为无论我要做些什么
My heart is filled with you
我的心中满满全是你
I hope we always feel this way
希望我们永远如此甜蜜
I know you will
我知道你一定会的
And in my heart I know that
在我心底 我深知
You’ll always stay
你会永远存在
This is Sophie Hall from The New Yorker.
我是《纽约客》的索菲·赫尔
Hi, Mr. Beal. Thank you for calling me back.
嗨 比尔先生 谢谢您给我回电
No. I’m not a writer. I’m a fact checker, actually.
不 我不是作家 其实我是事实审查员
It is a bit like being a detective, yes.
就像侦探差不多 是的
Let’s see if you are the Robert Beal that I’m looking for.
看看你是不是我要找的罗伯特·比尔
Can you confirm where you were
您能确定在二战结束时
when you found out World War II was over?
您在哪儿吗?
Poughkeepsie? All right. Right, thank you so much.
波基普西? 好的 非常感谢
Yes, the moment the war ended.
是的 在战争结束的那一刻
Palm Beach? Okay. Lucky guy.
棕榈滩? 你真走运
Thank you very much. Bye.
非常感谢 再见
Bobby, hey, I got nothing,
鲍比 一点进展都没
but there’s two more Robert Beals, and one petty officer, third class.
但还有两个罗伯特·比尔 一个海军下士
Wait.
等等
I’m gonna call you back.
一会儿打给你
Sophie Hall.
我是索菲·赫尔
Can you confirm where you were when you found out World War II was over?
能说一下在二战结束时你在哪儿吗?
Times Square? I’m in Times Square right now.
时代广场? 我现在就在时代广场呢
I’m standing exactly where the photograph was taken.
我就站在拍照的那个地点
I really thought I would never find you.
我真的以为永远也找不到你了
So, can you... Can I ask you to describe what you saw that day?
那么 你能不能描述一下那天你都看到些什么?

The kiss, was it spontaneous or was it staged?
那个吻 是自发的还是设计好的?
It was.
原来如此
You’re certain?
你确定?
So you’re 100% positive?
你百分之百确定?
Petty Officer First Class Robert Beal, who was the second sailor,
海军上士罗伯特·比尔 就是站在旁边的水手
said that the nurse was the bee’s knees
说那护士是人间尤物
and that the kiss was a completely spontaneous moment
那个吻是完全情不自禁的
and a celebration of real love.
是对真爱的庆祝
And he told you this himself? Yes, he did.
他自己告诉你的? 是的
’Cause it’s not often that I request
因为我不经常要求
a personal audience with a fact checker.
事实审查员要有独立判断
It’s ’cause I need to know you’re sure.
而因为我得知道你是不是确定
I’m 100% positive.
我百分之百确定
Great.
很好
I guess people wanna believe in true love, don’t they?
我想人们喜欢相信真爱存在 是不是?
Speaking of which, I understand that you’re headed off to Verona
说到这儿 我明白你们要去维罗纳
for a pre-honeymoon?
去度前蜜月
Explain that to me.
解释一下
It’s just a vacation before the wedding.
那只是结婚之前的度假
It’s our last chance to spend time alone
那是我们最后的相处的机会
before his restaurant... Well, it’s the city of love, isn’t it?
之后他的餐厅... 那是爱情之城 是不是?
Yeah. But I...
是的 但我...
Good choice, and good work. Thank you.
好选择 做的好 谢谢
I was thinking. What if while I’m there,
我在想 如果我在那儿的时候
I write?
进行写作怎样?
But you’re such a good fact checker.
但你是个优秀的事实审查员
Have a great trip.
旅途愉快
Thank you. See you later.
谢谢 回见
Who goes on a honeymoon without a wedding? You are so lucky.
谁有这福分没结婚就去度蜜月啊? 你真幸运
Well, Victor’s restaurant opens in six weeks,
再过六周维克多的餐厅就要开业了
so it’s our last chance.
所以这是我们最后的机会
Okay, do not let him pay attention to anything but you, okay?
好 但别让他注意除了你之外的任何事 好吗?
You throw his cell phone in the Adriatic.
你把他手机扔进亚得里亚海
But he has to meet suppliers.
但他得见供应商
Sophie...
索菲..
It’s fine. I promise.
没事的 我保证
Okay. Wait, what?
好的 等等 什么?


分享到
重点单词
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • victorn. 胜利者 Victor: 维克托(男子名)
  • spontaneousadj. 自发的,自然产生的
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • sailorn. 海员,水手,扁平的硬边草帽
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室