听电影《给茱丽叶的信》Mp3对白学英语:03
日期:2011-04-08 11:11

(单词翻译:单击)

It’s not a mushroom, okay?
这不是普通蘑菇 明白吗?
It’s a truffle. It’s a tartufo.
是块菌
It’s the thing that you put on top of pasta, you know?
是那种放在意面上的东西 明白吗?
A tartufo? It’s something else. It’s...
块菌? 不是寻常物 而是...
Come on, you’ve been having a good day, right?
好了 你会喜欢的 好吗?
It was fine.
还好
But now, I just...
但现在 我...
To be honest, I don’t really feel like going to see a mushroom.
说真的 我不太想出去看蘑菇
Okay, fine, I get it. I get it. It’s fine. I get it.
好吧 我明白了 没事的
I mean, just don’t call it a mushroom, okay?
但是别叫它蘑菇 好吗?
Yeah, okay.
好吧 好吧
You know what? Why don’t you go see the truffle place
要不这样 你去看长块菌的地方
and I’ll go do my thing and sightsee? Really?
我做我想做的 去观光 真的吗?
Yeah. Win-win.
是的 双赢
"My dear Juliet... "
亲爱的朱丽亚...
"Dear Juliet, the man that I love is not my husband. "
"亲爱的朱丽叶 我爱的男人不是我丈夫"

Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Take this basket and... Come si dice? Dig in.
用这个篮子... 往下挖
Dig in?
挖?
You are the translator from the employment office?
你是职业介绍所的翻译?
No. No, I mean... I have been waiting two weeks.
不 我是说... 我等了两周了
I’m sorry. My name is Sophie. I just... I followed you,
对不起 我叫索菲 我只是... 跟着你而已
and I saw that you put the letters into a basket,
我看到你把信装进了篮子
and I just wondered why.
我只是好奇你这么做的原因
Why?
原因?
You are a writer?
你是作家?
Yeah, I am. I am a writer.
是的 我是作家
Come. I show you.
过来 带你看看
They come from all over the world every day.
每天 世界各地的人蜂涌而来
But taking their letters?
但是带走她们的信
Is that not like taking pennies from a wishing well?
这跟从许愿池拿硬币有什么本质区别吗?
How else can we give them answers?
要不怎么能给她们答案?
Oh, my God. So, you write all of them back.
天哪 是你们给她们回信
Yes.
是的
You’re all Juliet?
你们都是朱丽叶?
Her secretaries.
她的秘书们
Donatella has been married 51 years to the same man.
多妮特拉已经结婚51年了

分享到