听电影《给茱丽叶的信》Mp3对白学英语:09
日期:2011-04-15 11:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, that went well.
进展很顺利
Can’t say we didn’t try, Nana. I’m sorry. Truly.
我们至少尝试过 奶奶 真的很抱歉
Are you for real?
你是说真的吗?
If I actually knew what that question meant,
要是我知道这问题的意义
I might attempt to answer it.
我可能会回答呢
He can’t be the only Lorenzo Bartolini in Tuscany.
托斯卡纳又不是只有他一个洛伦佐·巴托里尼
Well, he’s the only one around here, so...
他是这周围的唯一一个 那么...
I haven’t flown all the way here to pack it in now.
我大老远飞过去 不会这么打道回府的
Nana, what do you want to do?
奶奶 你还想怎么样?
You want to start knocking on every door
你要去挨家挨户敲门
asking if Lorenzo’s in? I mean...
问洛伦佐在不在吗? 我说...
How many can there be?
可能有多少个重名的?
Seventy-four?
74个?
Seventy-four Lorenzo Bartolinis and you want to go on a scavenger hunt?
74个洛伦佐·巴托里尼 你就这么挨个找吗?
Impossible. We’re going home in the morning.
不可能 我们明早就回家
Come on, Charlie, will you calm down? Sophie, what do you think?
好了 查理 冷静一点 索菲 你怎么想?
Gran, what do you mean, what does she think? She doesn’t think.
奶奶 她怎么想是什么意思? 她不会想的
This was her brilliant idea. It’s over! Done! We found Nemo.
整件事就是她灵光一现 现在没了! 事毕!
The curtains have closed.
机会的大门关上了
Sophie. Listen, this is my job.
索菲 听着 这是我的工作
I find things. And through process of elimination
我要发现事实 排除无关事以及购者自慎
and caveat emptor, which will require assembling a few more facts,
这就要求结合更多别的事实
we can narrow this down considerably.
我们可以将范围缩小很多
Did Ms. Awesome For Real just use caveat emptor?
真棒女士说买者自慎?
Oh, please, all right. I went to Brown. Double Major. Minor in Latin.
好了 我上的布朗大学 双学位 第二学位是拉丁文
This is madness. It’s madness.
真是疯了 真疯了
Charlie, didn’t you say you wanted to go and swim?
查理 你不是说想去游泳吗?
We are working. Go away. This is utter, complete mad...
我们在工作 走开 你们完完全全疯...
Work!
工作!
I can’t believe it.
真不敢相信
Ridiculous.
可笑
He’s a good-looking sort.
他挺帅的
Isn’t he?
是不是?

All right. Are you sure that Lorenzo would never have left this area?
好吧 你能确定洛伦佐绝对不会离开这里吗?
He loved this land. I’m quite certain.
他喜欢这片土地 我很确定
May I?
可以吗?
Our Lorenzos.
我们的洛伦佐们
Are you sure that you have time for all this?
你确定你有这么多时间吗
Ciao. How are you?
你好吗?
I’m good. How are you?
很好 你呢?
You know what? I was just witnessing this most incredible,
知道吗 我刚目睹了最不可思议的
incredible Sauterne auction.
苏代白葡萄酒拍卖
It was just beautiful. It was incredible. How’s it going?
太美了 不敢相信 你那边怎么样?
I’m good. I’m in Siena right now.
我很好 我现在在锡耶纳
What? In Siena?
什么? 锡耶纳?
What are you doing in Siena? I’m writing a story.
你去锡耶纳干什么? 我在写一个故事
We’re kind of on a bit of an adventure,
我们现在在历险中
looking for somebody that she used to know 50 years ago.
寻找一个她50年前认识的人
You know what, baby? You know what?
知道吗 宝贝 你知不知道
I mean, this isn’t a good time because I’m in the middle of something,
现在时机不好 因为我这边还有事呢
but, I mean, I’m glad you called
但是我很高兴你打来了
because I was actually just gonna call you right now.
因为我刚刚才想给你打电话呢
You know, the opportunities here
要知道 这里的机会
are really, really, really incredible, you know,
非常非常不可思议
and I think I’m gonna have to stay till Friday.
我想我得一直待到周五了
Can I stay or should I skip it?
我能留下吗? 要不就算了
I mean, I feel horrible, but...
我感觉挺不好的 但是...
No, do it. Please. I’m gonna need until Friday, as well.
没关系 继续吧 我周五前也有安排
Great. So Friday, all right? Friday. Friday’s good. Okay. Win-win.
很好 那就周五吧? 周五很好 双赢
Claire?
克莱尔
I’m free.
我自由了
Free for what? Free for what? She’s coming.
什么自由? 自由何来? 她要去
She’s coming with us. She’s coming? Splendid.
她要跟我们一起去 她也来? 太好了
That’s splendid! Fantastic!
这真是太好了!
Too bad I’m not the Lorenzo you’re looking for.
真可惜我不是你要找的洛伦佐
If you don’t find him, come back.
如果你找不到他 那就回来
I’ll make you a fish dinner.
我会给你做一顿鱼餐
Okay? Okay.
好不? 好的
Good luck.
好运
It’s not him.
不是他

分享到
重点单词
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • minoradj. 较小的,较少的,次要的 n. 未成年人,辅修科
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • eliminationn. 除去,消除