(单词翻译:单击)
Oh, my gosh! I won first place.
天啊!我赢得第一名了。
A: oh, my gosh! I won first place.
天啊!我赢得第一名了。
B: Congratulations!
恭喜!
What happened? You're flying!
怎么啦?看你都要飞起来了!
A: What happened? You're flying!
怎么啦?看你都要飞起来了!
B: My wife just called and told me she's pregnant.
我太太刚打电话给我她说她怀孕了。
Why are you so upset?
你为什么这么难过?
A: Why are you so upset?
你为什么这么难过?
B: I just missed my train.
我刚错过了要搭的火车。
Why are you so sad? Anything wrong?
怎么啦?你为什么这么难过?
A: Why are you so sad? Anything wrong?
怎么啦?你为什么这么难过?
B: I lost my cat.
我的猫咪不见了。
Please calm down and tell me what's wrong.
请冷静下来告诉我发生什么事了。
A: Please calm down and tell me what's wrong.
请冷静下来告诉我发生什么事了。
B: There's a big cockroach in my pasta! That's "what's" wrong.
发生什么事了,我的意大利面里有大蟑螂。
I'm very unhappy with the service here.
我对这里的服务感到非常不满意。
A: I'm the manager here. Do you want to talk to me?
我是这里的经理。您找我?
Yes. I'm very unhappy with the service here.
我对这里的服务感到非常不满意。
The waiter kept us waiting for more than 30 minutes before we could order.
服务生让我们等了超过30分钟才能够点餐。
It took more than an hour to serve the main course at our table.
等了超过一小时我们的主菜才上桌。
A: Is there anything wrong with your meal?
您的餐点有什么问题吗?
B: Yes. it took more than an hour to serve the main course at our table.
是的,等了超过一小时我们的主菜才上桌。
I'm sorry. The soup is too salty.
对不起。这汤太咸了。
A: I'm sorry. The soup is too salty.
对不起。这汤太咸了。
B: I will tell the Chef immediately.
我马上告诉厨师。
The waiters are so rude.
服务生的态度好差劲。
A: May I ask why you're not satisfied with the dinner?
我能请问您为什么对晚餐感到不满意吗?
B: Yes, the waiters are so rude and they kept us waiting for too long.
服务生的态度好差劲而且他们让我们等太久了。
Don't worry. I'll take care of him.
别担心,我会照顾他的。
A: It's my son's first time away from home.
这是我儿子第一次离开家里。
B: Don't worry. I'll take care of him.
别担心,我会照顾他的。
I'll keep an eye on him.
我会注意他的。
A: That man looks strange.
那个人看起来怪怪的。
I'll keep an eye on him.
我会注意他的。