(单词翻译:单击)
What were you doing all night?
你整晚都在做什么?
What were you doing all night?
你整晚都在做什么?
B: I was challing with my friends online.
我在网上和朋友们聊天。
You're joking!
你在开玩笑吧!
A: I've never tried a BBS before.
我从没上过BBS站。
B: You're joking!Everybody does that.
你在开玩笑吧!大家都有上喔!
I like those internet phrases.
我喜欢那些网络语言。
A: I like those internet phrases nowadays.
我喜欢当今的那些网络语言。
B: Yes. Sometimes you need to read them out loud.
是啊!有时候你需要把它们念出来。
then you can understand the meaning.
然后就能够了解意思了。
Don't forget to forward them to me.
别忘转寄给我!
A: I've received some funny comics.
我收到了一些好笑的漫画。
B: Don't forget to forward them to me.
别忘了转寄给我!
Is that the one you chatted with in the chatroom?
是你在聊天室中一起聊天的那个吗?
A: Jack, I'm going to see this girl for the first time.
Jack,我要去和一个女孩子见面,第一次喔。
B: Is that the one you chatted with in the chatroom?
是你在聊天室中一起聊天的那个吗?
I live there.
我住在那儿。
A: Do you go to the internet cafe very often?
你常去网咖吗?
B: I live there.
我住在那儿。
Internet cafe.
网咖(网络咖啡店)。
A: What do you do in the internet cafe?
你在网咖里都做些什么?
I play computer games and chat with many people.
玩线上游戏还有找人聊天。
I'll get one ASAP.
我会尽快弄一个来的。
A: Allen, i f you had a web camera,
Allen,如果你装一架网络摄影机。
we could see each other when we're connected.
我们联机时就可以看到彼此了。
Great, I'll get one ASAP.
太棒了,我会尽快弄一个来的。