(单词翻译:单击)
I need to rush to the post office.
我得赶紧到邮局去。
A: I need to rush to the post office.
我得赶紧到邮局去。
B: You'd better hurry. It's gonna close in ten minutes.
那你得快点了,再十分钟就要关门了。
How much is the postage?
请问邮资多少?
A: How much is the postage?
请问邮资多少?
B: Please put it on the scale!
请你把它放在磅秤上!
I'd like to send it as registered mail!
我要寄挂号!
A: How would you like to send the letter?
你要怎么寄这封信?
B: I'd like to send it as registered mail.
我要寄挂号。
Excuse me, you didn't write down the zip code.
对不起,你没有写邮政编码。
A: Excuse me, you didn't write down the zip code.
对不起,你没有写邮政编码。
B: oh. it's 4o6.
喔!是4o6。
Is this international mail?
这是国际邮件吗?
A: Is this international mail?
这是国际邮件吗?
Yes. it's addressed to Greece.
是的,要寄到希腊。
Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?
你的包裹要平邮,还是空运?
A: Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?
你的包裹要平邮,还是空运?
B: Which is cheaper?
哪一种比较便宜?
It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail.
用海运寄便宜很多。
But It takes two months.
但要花两个月的时间。
A: It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail.
用海运寄便宜很多。
But It takes two months.
但要花两个月的时间。
B: Then, I'll just send it by airmail.
那我还是寄空运的好了。
I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe, please!
我要买邮票寄明信片到欧洲!
A: I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe, please!
我要买邮票寄明信片到欧洲!