(单词翻译:单击)
What are we gonna have?
我们要吃什么?
A: What are we gonna have for dinner?
我们今晚要吃什么?
B: I'm gonna Cook some Kung Pao chicken.
我要煮一些宫保鸡丁。
It's just the size I need.
正是我需要的大小。
A: Is this pot okay for you?
这个锅子可以吗?
Yes, It's just the size I need.
可以,正是我需要的大小。
Could you pass me the salt?
麻烦您把盐递给我。
A: Could you pass me the salt?
麻烦您把盐递给我。
B: Sure, but don't use too much, it's not good for your health.
没问题。别放太多,对健康不好。
He likes very much.
他喜欢。
What are you gonna Cook for Andy?
你要为Andy煮些什么?
He likes beef very much, so I'm gonna make a steak for him.
他喜欢吃牛肉,所以我要煮牛排给他吃。
We do love eating.
我们确实喜欢吃。
A: Mei Ling, do Chinese people like to eat very much?
Mei Ling,中国人是不是很喜欢吃?
B: Yes, we do love eating.It is one of the most important things in life.
是啊确实喜欢吃吃是生命中最重要的事情之一。
Not at all.
一点也不。
A: Do you eat a lot of chill?
你吃很辣吗?
Not at all I can't take hot stuff.
根本不行我受不了这个辣。
I can't stand the spice.
我受不了这个辣!
A: Do you like to eat spicy hot pot?
你喜欢吃麻辣火锅吗?
I don't I can't stand the spice.
没办法我受不了这个辣!
Don't forget the in the oven.
别忘了烤箱里的。
Don't forget the pizza in the oven.
别忘了烤箱里的比萨。
I won't.
我不会忘的。
How do you cook?
你怎么煮?
A: Cathy, how do you cook Chiao Mien?
Cathy,炒面是怎么做的?
B: Easy! You only need to stir-fry vegetables that you like.
简单啦!只要把你喜欢的蔬菜炒一炒。
boiling the noodles then makes them up.
把面煮好然后把它们混合在一起就可以了。