(单词翻译:单击)
Are you ok?
你还好吗?
A: Are you ok?
你还好吗?
B: I fee dizzy.
我觉得头晕。
You look pale.
你看起来好苍白。
I don't feel right. How do I look?
我觉得不舒服,我脸色怎么样?
You look pale.
你看起来好苍白。
But I don't have any sick leave left!
可是我没有病假可以请了!
A: You should go home and rest.
你应该要回家休息。
B: But I don't have any sick leave left!
可是我没有病假可以请了!
I got fired today.
我今天被开除了。
A: I got fired today!
我今天被开除了!
B: I'm so sorry to hear that,but why?
很遗憾听到这个消息,但是为什么呢?
sarah is in the hospital.
sarah现在在医院。
A: sarah is in the hospital.
sarah现在在医院。
B: What happened?
发生什么事了?
We should pay a visit to the hospital tomorrow.
我们明天应该去医院看他一趟。
A: Colin had a operation yesterday.
Colin昨天动手术。
B: We should pay a visit to the hospital tomorrow.
我们明天应该去医院看他一趟。
I'm so glad to see you guys.
你们好,我好高兴看到你们大家。
A: Hi big boy. Did you cry when you saw the needle?
大个儿!看到针有没有哭啊?
B: Hi everyone. I'm so glad to see you guys!
你们好,我好高兴看到你们大家!
Is it a boy or a girl?
是男生还是女生?
A: Is it a boy or a girl?
是男生还是女生?
B: It's a baby boy!
是个小男生!
What are you going to name your baby?
你打算给小宝贝取什么名字?
A: What are you going to name your baby?
你打算给小宝贝取什么名字?
B: Anthony if it's a boy, Katerina if it's a girl.
男生就叫Anthony,女生就叫Katerina。
Do you prefer boys or girls?
你比较喜欢男生还是女生?
A: Do you prefer boys or girls?
你比较喜欢男生还是女生?
B: Actually, I don't mind at all. I Iike both.
事实上,我没有偏好,我都喜欢。
What did the doctor say?
医生怎么说?
A: What did the doctor say?
医生怎么说?
B: I need to get an X-ray.
我需要照X光检查。
Do you need to be hospitalized?
你需要住院吗?
A: Do you need to be hospitalized?
你需要住院吗?
No,I don't. What a relief!
不要,真是松了口气。