(单词翻译:单击)
How do you avoid the traffic in the morning?
你怎么避开早上的交通?
A: How do you avoid the traffic in the morning?
你怎么避开早上的交通?
B: I always Ieave early.
我都提早离开。
It's bumper to bumper.
塞车啦!
A: How's the south bound traffic?
南下的交通状况如何?
B: It's bumper to bumper.
塞车啦!
The traffic is jam packed.
道路很塞!
A: The traffic is jam packed.
道路很塞!
B: We need to take the second highway then.
那我们得走二号高速公路了。
There was an accident at the city center.
往市中心的路上有车祸发生。
A: What's wrong? The traffic should be smooth at this hour.
怎么了?这时候的交通应该很顺畅才是。
B: There was an accident at the city center.
往市中心的路上有车祸发生。
Do you want to go for a ride?
要不要出去开车兜风?
A: Do you want to go for a ride?
要不要出去开车兜风?
B: Sure.the weather is perfect for a ride.
当然好啊,天气正适合兜风。
It is rush hour now.
现在正是高峰时刻。
A: Why are you taking another route?
你为什么改走其他路线?
B: It is rush hour now. I don't want to get stuck in a traffic jam.
现在正是高峰时刻我可不想陷入车阵当中。
We have to tow away your car.
我们得把你的车吊走。
We have to tow away your car.
我们得把你的车吊走。
Why just because I double parked?
为什么? 就因为我并排停车吗?
There's a "No U Turn" sign.
那里有一个“禁止回转”的标志。
Why didn't you do a U turn?
你怎么没有回转?
The restaurant is right across the street.
餐厅就在马路的对面。
There's a "No U Turn" sign.
那里有一个“禁止回转”的标志。