英语会话800句 Unit52:去唱KTV
日期:2006-08-31 22:41

(单词翻译:单击)

Have you called them to reserve a room for us?

你已经打电话预约包厢了吗?

A: I can't wait for the KTV tonight!

我等不及晚上要去唱KTV了!

B: Have you called them to reserve a room for us?

你已经打电话预约包厢了吗?

Could you please lower the key for me?

David,帮我把音调降一下!

A: David, could you please lower the key for me?

David,帮我把音调降一下!

B: No problem.

没问题。

That's mine. Give me the microphone!

那是我的歌,麦克风给我!

A: "like a Virgin"? Whose song is this?

“像个淑女”?谁点的歌啊?

B: That's mine, Give me the microphone!

那是我的歌,麦克风给我!

You're singing in the wrong key!

你走调了!

I don't remember the song being like this.

我怎么不记得这首歌是这样唱的。

B: Come on,you're singing in the wrong key.

拜托,你走调了。

Do you mind if I cut in?

你介不介意我插歌?

A: Do you mind if I cut in?

你介不介意我插歌?

B: Not at all, We all do that.

一点也不,我们都是这样。

I don't remember how to sing the song.

我不记得怎么唱这首歌了。

A: I don't remember how to sing the song.

我不记得怎么唱这首歌了。

B: Do you want me to sing it for you?

你要我为你而唱吗?

Look at the music video. It must be 20 years old!

你看这个音乐录影带。一定有20年了!

A: Look at the music video. It must be 20 years old!

你看这个音乐录影带。一定有20年了!

B: The hair styles and the clothes of the models are so old fashioned.

模特儿的发型和服装都过时了。

Remember that you're here to sing,not to eat!

记得你是来这里唱歌,不是来吃东西的!

A: Blain, you've been eating all night!

你整晚都在吃耶!

Renember that you're here to sing, not to eat!

别忘了你来这里是唱歌,不是吃东西的!

分享到