英语会话800句 Unit64:送什么礼物
日期:2006-09-08 23:52

(单词翻译:单击)

What are you gonna get for his birthday?

他的生日你打算买什么当礼物?

A: What are you gonna get for his birthday?

他的生日你打算买什么当礼物?

B: A tie, maybe.

可能是一条领带吧!

What did you buy for Mother's Day?

你买了什么当母亲节礼物?

A: What did you buy for Mother's Day?

你买了什么当母亲节礼物?

B: A designer bracelet.

一个设计师设计的手镯。

I bought a golf cap for father's birthday.

我买了一顶高尔夫球帽给爸爸当生日礼物。

A: I bought a golf cap for father's birthday.

我买了一顶高尔夫球帽给爸爸当生日礼物。

B: Really? I bought the same thing as well.

真的吗?我也是。

Are we going to have a birthday party for our teacher?

我们要不要给老师开个生日派对?

A: Are we going to have a birthday party for our teacher?

我们要不要给老师开个生日派对?

B: of course,but it's gonna be a big surprise for him.

当然!但这是要给他一个惊喜。

What do you usually buy for your girlfriend on her birthday?

你通常送女朋友什么生日礼物?

A: What do you usually buy for your girlfriend on her birthday?

你通常送女朋友什么生日礼物?

B: A huge bunch of red roses.

一大把的红玫瑰花。

What's your birthday wish?

你的生日愿望是什么?

A: What's your birthday wish?

你的生日愿望是什么?

B: World peace.

世界和平。

When is Valentine's Day?

情人节是什么时候?

A: When is Valentine's Day?

情人节是什么时候?

B: It's on February 14th.

是在二月十四日。

When is Chinese Valentine's Day?

中国情人节是什么时候?

A: When is Chinese Valentine's Day?

中国情人节是什么时候?

B: It's on July 7th of the lunar calendar.

是在农历的七月七日。

What are you going to do on Valentine's Day?

情人节那天你打算做什么?

A: What are you going to do on Valentine's Day?

情人节那天你打算做什么?

B: My boyfriend is gonna take me out for a romantic dinner.

我男朋友要带我出去吃一顿浪漫的晚餐。

What are you gonna buy for your son for Christmas?

圣诞节你要买什么给你儿子当礼物?

A: What are you gonna buy for your son for Christmas?

圣诞节你要买什么给你儿子当礼物?

B: A Buzz LightYear.

巴斯光年。

My daughter prefers Bob the Builder.

我女儿比较喜欢建筑师巴布。

A: I'm going to buy Barbie for my daughter this Christmas.

今年圣诞节我要买芭比娃娃给我女儿。

B: My daughter prefers Bob the Builder.

我女儿比较喜欢建筑师巴布。

Honey, happy anniversary!

亲爱的,结婚周年快乐!

A: Honey, happy anniversary!

亲爱的,结婚周年快乐!

B: oh, my gosh! It's a ring from Tiffany's.

天啊,是Tiffany的钻戒!

It has been more than ten years.

到现在已经超过十年了。

A: When was the last time you went back home.

你上一次回去家乡拜访。

And visited your old friends?

老朋友们是什么时候啊?

B: It has been more than ten years.

到现在已经超过十年了。

Where are you off to with that basket of fruit?

你带着那篮水果是要去哪里?

A: Where are you off to with that basket of fruit?

你带着那篮水果是要去哪里?

B: I'm going to see a friend in the hospital.

我要到医院去看朋友。

What is that crystal vase for?

那个水晶花瓶是要做什么的?

A: What is that crystal vase for?

那个水晶花瓶是要做什么的?

B: It's a gift for my friend's house warming party.

这是要送给我朋友搬新家聚会的礼物。

Please comes to the party in our office!

请来参加我们在办公室举行的派对!

A: Please comes to the party in our office!

请来参加我们在办公室举行的派对!

B: What's the occasion?

什么原因办派对呢?

The party is a grand opening for a new branch.

为了分公司的正式开幕而举办这派对。

A: The party is a grand opening for a new branch.

为了分公司的正式开幕而举办这派对。

B: Wow! So you're the one in charge of the branch!

哇!那你就是分公司的负责人!

We're sorry that you're leaving us!

我们很难过,你要离开我们了!

A: We're sorry that you're leaving us!

我们很难过,你要离开我们了!

B: Me too. You guys are the best.

我也很难过,你们是最棒的一群。

Don't forget to come back and visit us.

别忘记要回来看看我们喔。

A: Don't forget to come back and visit us.

别忘记要回来看看我们喔!

B: I won't!

我不会忘记的。

This is for your graduation, a notebook.

这是送给你的毕业礼物,一台手提电脑。

A: This is for your graduation, a notebook.

这是送给你的毕业礼物,一台手提电脑。

B: oh my Goodness, grandpa. This is too expensive.

天啊!爷爷,这礼物实在太贵重了。

You worked hard for your degree. You deserve it!

那么用功的读完你的学位,你应得这礼物的!

A: This gift is too expensive. I don't think I can accept it.

这份礼太贵重了,我想我不应该收下。

B: You worked hard for your degree. You deserve it!

那么用功的读完你的学位,你应得这礼物的!

CongratuIations! You finally got the deal.

恭喜你,终于把这笔交易给谈定了。

A: CongratuIations! You finally got the deal.

恭喜你,终于把这笔交易给谈定了。

B: Yeah! It was really a hard job.

是啊!真是不容易啊!

Tommy, this is for you. Thank you for getting the deal!

Tommy,这是给你的,谢谢你把生意谈定!

A: Tommy, this is for you. Thank you for getting the deal!

Tommy,这是给你的,谢谢你把生意谈定!

Wow, This a bottle of 95 wine.

这是一瓶95年的酒。

Thank you so much, boss!

多谢老板了!

分享到