(单词翻译:单击)
Why don't you get cable?
你怎么不装第四台?
A: These TV programs are really boring.
这些电视节目好无聊喔!
B: Why don't you get cable?
你怎么不装第四台?
It's a rerun.
这是重播。
A: Hey I've seen this movie before.
嘿,我看过这部电影。
B: It's a rerun.
这是重播。
Reality TV is the fad today.
现场节目是现在的潮流。
A: Reality TV is the fad today.
现场节目是现在的潮流。
B: Live music shows are my very favorite.
音乐现场节目是我的最爱。
Did you see the quiz show last night?
你看了昨晚的益智节目了吗?
A: Did you see the quiz show last night?
你看了昨晚的益智节目了吗?
B: The Weakest Link?
《智者生存》吗?
These children's TV shows are fantastic.
这些儿童节目好好看喔!
These children's TV shows are fantastic.
这些儿童节目好好看喔!
I love watching them as well,although I'm not a kid.
虽然我不是小孩子我也很喜欢看这些节目。
I've been watching in-depth interviews.
我在看这个焦点访谈节目。
You've been crying. What happened?
你是不是哭过?怎么了?
I've been watching in-depth interviews.
我在看这个焦点访谈节目。
What types of TV programs are your favorites?
你最喜欢的电视节目类型是什么?
A: What types of TV programs are your favorites?
你最喜欢的电视节目类型是什么?
B: News&Sports.
新闻和运动节目。
It's dubbed.
那是配音的啦!
Wow! McGyVer's speaking Chinese.
哇!McGyver说中文耶!
It's dubbed.
那是配音的。