(单词翻译:单击)
Come on.
拜托。
I am too fat.
我好胖喔。
B: Come on, you're just well-built.
拜托!你看起来体形不错嘛!
How's that possible?
那怎么可能?
A: I heard that there's a kind of pill. If you take it.
我听说有一种药丸。
You can lose kliograms in one week.
吃了就可以在一星期内瘦公斤喔。
How's that possible It's got to be unhealthy?
那怎么可能而且也不健康?
I do push ups every day.
我每天做伏地挺身。
A: I do push ups every day before I go to bed.
我每天睡觉前都会做伏地挺身。
No wonder your arms and tummy are firm.
难怪你的手臂和肚子那么结实又平坦。
Sure.
当然啦。
A: Do you know any cheap and easy way to keep my waist slim?
你有没有便宜简单的方法变的苗条紧实?
B: Sure,you can try the hula hoop.
当然有啦!你可以试试摇呼啦圈。
It is better for you to.
你最好是。
It's better for you to consult a doctor about your diet.
你最好是向医生咨询请教调节饮食一事。
I agree After all, I want to lose weight not my health.
我同意毕竟我要减肥可不是要失去我的健康。
Why don't we just?
为什么不要?
Let's play basketball so I can burn some calories.
我们来打篮球这样我就可以燃烧掉一些热量。
Why don't we just watch a game on TV?
为什么不干脆场电视转播球赛?
I heard that.
我听说。
Gee Amy looks so different from last week.
天啊Amy看起来和上星期差好多喔。
I heard she went to the plastic surgeon and extracted the fat.
我听说她去找整形医师。
From her waist things and hips.
他们帮她把腰大腿部的脂肪抽掉了。
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的?
Look I lot 5 kilograms.
看我瘦了5公斤。
How did you do it You still eat a lot?
你怎么做到的你还是吃的很多啊?
That's why I haven't lost any weight.
所以我都瘦不下来。
I eat what I should eat, but I quit eating after p.m..
我照常吃刻吃的但我把十点以后的宵夜戒了。
B: oh! That's why I haven't lost any weight.
哦,所以我都瘦不下来。
You need to.
你需要去。
You need to do some exercise and keep a good diet.
你需要去做一些运动并且维持良好的饮食。
I know but I'm just lazy.
我知道但我就是太懒惰了。
I want to get rid of.
我想要甩掉一些。
A: Jessie, Would you like to go jogging with me?
Jessie,我一起去慢跑?
I want to get rid of some weight.
我想要甩掉一些体重。
Can we start by walking?
我们可不可以走走路就好了?
What is that?
那是什么啊?
A: What is that?
那是什么啊?
B: It is a special belt.
这是一种特殊的腰带。
It beeps when I'm not standing or sitting properly.
当我站姿或坐姿不对时它就会发出滴滴的响声。