(单词翻译:单击)
This living room is huge and cold.
这个客厅很大,感觉清冷。
This living room is huge and cold.
这个客厅很大,感觉清冷。
B: I am gonna paint it yellow to make it look warmer.
我要漆上黄色让它看起来温暖些。
Where do you want this sofa?
这个沙发要放在哪儿?
A: Where do you want this sofa?
这个沙发要放在哪儿?
B: In that master bedroom,please.
请放在主卧室。
I prefer a double bed.
我偏好双人床。
A: I prefer a double bed.
我偏好双人床。
B: Would you like to see this king size one?
您要不要看看这张特大号的床?
Do you want a rug in front of the fireplace?
您要不要在壁炉前放一张地毯?
Do you want a rug in front of the fireplace?
您要不要在壁炉前放一张地毯?
Certainly.
当然。
What kind of fabric would you like for your sofa?
您的沙发要什么材质?
A: What kind of fabric would you like for your sofa?
您的沙发要什么材质?
Velvet, it's my favorite.
丝绒的。那是我的最爱。
The silver furniture looks so cold.
那些银色的家具看起来好冷漠。
The silver furniture looks so cold.
那些银色的家具看起来好冷漠。
But it's the fashion for the summer.
但那是今年夏天的流行潮流。
The wall looks so empty.
那面墙看起来很空洞。
A: I'd like to hang these paintings on that wall.
我想把这些画拄在那面墙上。
B: You should. The wall looks so empty.
你应该这么做,那面墙看起来很空洞。
Where can I put these chairs?
我该把这些椅子哪儿?
A: Where can I put these chairs?
我该把这些椅子哪儿?
B: Could you please leave them in the kitchen?
麻烦您把它们放到厨房去好吗?
How are we gonna decorate the Christmas tree?
我们要如何布置圣诞树?
A: How are we gonna decorate the Christmas tree?
我们要如何布置圣诞树?
B: I've got these lights and ribbons from last year.
我有去年留下来的灯泡和蝴蝶结。
Fresh flowers are much better than fake ones.
鲜花要比假花好太多了。
A: Do you prefer fresh flowers or fake ones?
你偏好鲜花还是假花?
B: Fresh flowers are much better than fake ones.
鲜花要比假花好太多了。
What a lovely vase! Where did you get it?
这个花瓶真漂亮打哪儿来的?
A: What a lovely vase! Where did you get it?
这个花瓶真漂亮打哪儿来的?
B: I bought it from a garage sale.
是在车库拍卖中买来的。
They're from my garden.
它们来自我的花园喔!
The flowers in the living room are gorgeous.
客厅里的那些花好美喔!
They're from my garden.
它们来自我的花园喔。
They've got a big house.
他们的房子大嘛。
A: Charles has a crystal chandelier in his house.
Charles家有一座水晶吊灯。
They've got a big house.
他们的房子很大。