小王子(MP3+中英字幕) 第6期:我的飞机
日期:2016-01-04 19:18

(单词翻译:单击)

It took me a long time to learn where he came from.

我费了好长时间才弄清楚他是从哪里来的。

The little prince, who asked me so many questions, never seemed to hear the ones I asked him.

小王子向我提出了很多问题,可是,对我提出的问题,他好象压根没有听见似的。

It wasfrom words dropped by chance that, little by little, everything was revealed to me.

他无意中吐露的一些话逐渐使我搞清了他的来历。

The first time he saw my airplane, for instance (I shall not draw my airplane; that would be much too complicated for me), he asked me: "What is that object?"

例如,当他第一次瞅见我的飞机时(我就不画出我的飞机了,因为这种图画对我来说太复杂),他问我道: “这是个啥玩艺?”

That is not an object. It flies.

这不是玩艺儿。它能飞。

It is an airplane. It is my airplane.

这是飞机。是我的飞机。

And I was proud to have him learn that I could fly.

我当时很骄傲地告诉他我能飞。

He cried out, then:"What! You dropped down from the sky?"

于是他惊奇地说道:“怎么?你是从天上掉下来的?”

"Yes," I answered, modestly.

“是的”。我谦逊地答道。

Oh! That is funny!

啊?这真滑稽。

小王子.jpeg

And the little prince broke into a lovely peal of laughter, which irritated me very much.

此时小王子发出一阵清脆的笑声。这使我很不高兴。

I like my misfortunes to be taken seriously.

我要求别人严肃地对待我的不幸。

Then he added: "So you, too, come from the sky! Which is your planet?"

然后,他又说道:“那么,你也是从天上来的了!你是哪个星球上的?”

At that moment I caught a gleam of light in the impenetrable mystery of his presence;

即刻,对于他是从哪里来的这个秘密我隐约发现到了一点线索;

and I demanded, abruptly: "Do you come from another planet?"

于是,我就突然问道:“你是从另一个星球上来的吗?”

But he did not reply.

可是他不回答我的问题。

He tossed his head gently, without taking his eyes from my plane:

他一面看着我的飞机,一面微微地点点头,接着说道:

It is true that on that you can’t have come from very far away

可不是么,乘坐这玩艺儿,你不可能是从很远的地方来的

分享到
重点单词
  • abruptlyadv. 突然地,莽撞地,陡峭地,不连贯地
  • mysteryn. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
  • planetn. 行星
  • modestlyadv. 谨慎地,适当地,谦虚地
  • impenetrableadj. 不能穿过的,不可理喻的
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨