电影《青春舞会皇后》精讲第31期:为什么会丢东西?
日期:2014-12-29 21:47

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141125183324.png

Why would anything be missing here?

为什么会丢东西?

Well, I have no idea, do I?

我不知道

You know, I just want to talk to you about my lines.

你知道,我想和你 讨论一下我的台词

I don't know them that well.

我还不是很理解它们

You don't know your lines?

你还不理解你的台词?

At this time, I don't even want to discuss this.

现在这个时候, 我不想讨论这些

No, I'm not even gonna discuss this right now.

不,我现在根本不想讨论这些

Lola, you're just making me so nervous.

洛拉,你让我感到紧张

Well, I need to show you something on the stage.

我想表演一些东西给你看

You know what I think?

你知道我怎么想的吗?

I think that you've just been working so hard,

我认为你一直都十分刻苦

entirely too hard,

十分刻苦

and take the weekend off and relax, okay?

在这个周末去放松一下自己,好吗?

and that you should just really try

你应该试着

I've never really relaxed before.

我从没放松过

There's no reason I can't try.

也许我该尝试一下

I think you should.

我认为你应该这么做

I just think you should.

我确实是这么想的

Oh, my gosh. I was so terrified.

哦,我的老天爷啊 我吓死了

I know.

我知道

I was about to grab the dress when Miss Baggoli came in.

我刚拿了一件裙子 玛格丽女士就进来了

Thanks for trying.

还是要感谢你的尝试

Trying?

尝试?

Take a look under the hood.

看看车盖下面都有些什么

Are you kidding me?

你不是在开玩笑吧?

Oh, yeah

哦,太棒了

1, 2, 3

1, 2, 3

Hurry, I don't want to miss the train.

快,我可不想错过火车

Wait for me!

等等我!

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、grab

vt. 攫取;霸占;将…深深吸引

vi. 攫取;夺取

n. 攫取;霸占;夺取之物

I managed to grab her hand.

我设法抓住了她的手。

2、terrify

vt. 恐吓;使恐怖;使害怕

Flying terrifies him.

坐飞机让他非常害怕。

3、really

adv. 实际上,事实上;真正地,真实地;

I'm very sorry. I really am.

我很抱歉。真的。

重点短语:

1、come in

进来;到达;流行起来

Reports are now coming in of trouble at yet another jail.

另一所监狱也发生了麻烦的各种报告不断传来。

考考你(翻译):

1、他正笨手笨脚地试图抓住艾尔弗雷德的手臂。

2、他过去恐高。

3、我父亲实际上并不爱她。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、When you're writing in script, there are four letters of the alphabet that you can't complete in one stroke.

2、And what about the script?

3、As Nisan and I talked, Nemutan stared demurely at her pumpkin soup.



分享到