电影《青春舞会皇后》精讲第30期:门怎么没锁呢?
日期:2014-12-28 20:09

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141125183324.png

And another one.

再来一次

Shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it.

摇,摇,摇,摇,摇 摇,摇

And you all just keep shaking and relaxing.

你们就这样摇,放松

I'm gonna get something I need out of the drama room.

我去更衣室里拿一些东西

No, Miss Baggoli. I'll get it for you.

不,玛格丽女士 我去帮你拿吧

That's all right, Lola.

不用了,洛拉

What I need is locked up in the drama room.

我需要在更衣室里静一静

But on page 42 of the script

但是在剧本的42页

is where I want to look down demurely.

我应该认真地往下看

Lola, get out of my way!

洛拉,别拦着我

Can't we just go back onto the stage?

我们回去好吗?

Miss Baggoli, please.

玛格丽女士

Please, just get out of...

求求你,不要...

Lola, would you please get out of my way?

洛拉,你就不能闪开吗?

That's odd.

真奇怪

Why isn't this locked?

门怎么没锁呢?

Oh, my goodness.

哦,我的天啊

Hmm.


But I always lock this door.

但是我总是会锁门的啊

You probably did lock it. We have the same lock at home.

也许你是锁了门 我家有一个一样的锁

Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

有时能锁上 有时却不行

You never know what's gonna happen.

真不知道是怎么回事

Oh, oh.

哦,哦

Okay, nothing seems to be missing.

好的,似乎没有丢东西

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、script

n. 脚本;手迹;书写用的字母

vt. 把…改编为剧本

vi. 写电影脚本

Jenny's writing a film script.

珍妮在写一个电影脚本。

2、demurely

adv. 装成端庄地;认真地

Then move your eyes back up to meet theirs and smile demurely.

然后再次和他们眼神交汇,正经地笑着。

3、probably

adv. 大概;或许;很可能

The White House probably won't make this plan public until July.

白宫可能要到7月份才会公布这项计划。

重点短语:

1、lock up

把…锁起来;关起来

Give away any food you have on hand, or lock it up and give the key to the neighbours.

把你手头的食物分发送人,或锁藏起来,把钥匙交给邻居们。

2、get out of

逃避;避免

It's amazing what people will do to get out of paying taxes.

人们为逃税所做之事令人吃惊。

考考你(翻译):

1、当你用连写体书写时,字母表里有4个字母你不能一笔写完。

2、那剧本怎么样呢?

3、我和尼森聊着天,而音梦正矜持地盯着自己的南瓜汤。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、My memories are sacred.

2、He will appeal to the state for an extension of unemployment benefits.

3、At least I aspire to that.


分享到