电影《青春舞会皇后》精讲第26:真是太奇妙了
日期:2014-12-24 19:48

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141125183324.png

Don't worry, Ella, I'll find something to wear.

别担心,埃拉 我会找到衣服穿的

I mean, accessories are good, too.

我是说,小配件也不错啊

They'll help me.

它们会有所帮助的

Don't cry.

别哭了

I can't say I'm sleeping over at your house when I'm not.

我不能跟你说我会睡在这儿 而最后却没有

I can't lie!

我不能撒谎!

I can't go into New York behind my parents' backs.

我不能背着父母去纽约

I can't do it.

我不能这样

They're gonna be in the city, just not in the same venue.

他们也会去的 只不过不在同一条街上

We're not really going behind their backs.

我们不是在他们背后

I'm not going.

我不去

I'm not going.

我不去

I'm not going.

我不去

We're supposed to do things like this.

我们必须这么做

15-year-olds in other cultures are grandmothers.

在有的国家 15岁的人都当奶奶了

No one gave them permission to do that.

没有人允许她们这么做

It's not our fault that the people

把我们带到这个世界上的人

who brought us into this world

不理解我们大胆走出牢笼

don't understand that we must fly away from the nest.

并不是我们的错

Nature is telling us to go.

本能告诉我们必须 我们必须去

And our parents are good people.

我们的父母都是好人

They love us.

他们爱我们

Yeah, they love us, right?

是啊,他们爱着我们 不是吗?

I'm sure they'd hate if anything happened to us.

我肯定如果有什么不好的 事情发生他们一定会很讨厌的

They really love us.

他们十分爱我们

Wait here one second, okay?

在这儿等一下,好吗?

We'll go, and it'll be fun.

我们要去 一定很好玩

Don't cry. It's gonna work out.

别哭了 我们会找到办法的

I can't lie!

我不能撒谎

Mom, it's amazing how sometimes I come to your conclusions.

妈咪,有些时候我得到跟你一样 的结论,真是太奇妙了

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、venue

n. 审判地;犯罪地点;发生地点;集合地点

The International Convention Centre is the venue for a three-day arts festival.

国际会议中心是为期3天的艺术节的举办场所。

2、conclusion

n. 结论;结局;推论

Over the years I've come to the conclusion that she's a very great musician.

这些年我得出的结论是,她是位非常伟大的音乐家。

3、permission

n. 允许,许可

They cannot leave the country without permission.

没有许可他们不得离开这个国家。

重点短语:

1、bring into

v. 使开始;使进入某种状态

Will you bring that book into my office?

你把那本书拿到我办公室来,好吗?

2、work out

解决;算出;实现;制定出;消耗完;弄懂;锻炼

Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.

谈判者们预定在今天晚些时候会面以找到一个折中的办法。

考考你(翻译):

1、选择一所大学作为此次演讲的地点是经过深思熟虑的。

2、综上所述,散步是一种廉价、安全、有趣而又随时可以开展的运动形式。

3、一得到父亲的许可,这个男孩就急急忙忙地跑掉了。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、For instance, in 1957 most of the cars were gorgeous.

2、There was a vast distance between psychological clues and concrete proof.

3、I just love the fun of dressing up in another era's clothing.


分享到