电影《蒸发的摩根夫妇》精讲第34期:我是房地产经纪人
日期:2014-05-10 16:59

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文


Yeah, real easy to hurt your shoulder shooting a rifle.
来福枪很容易伤到肩膀
I didn’t.
我可没有
Could you just wait outside? Play with a toy? Thank you.
你可以在外面等吗? 玩玩具或什么的?谢了
You ever shoot before, Meryl?
你之前有玩过吗
Nope. Never held a gun before in my life.
没有,我一生从来没拿过枪
Although I could’ve used one during some tense negotiations at work.
虽然我发现在某些工作场合上 有枪会满方便的
I’m a real estate broker.
我是房地产经纪人
My mom is getting on and she’s moving in with me.
我妈要搬来和我一起住
You kidding? No.
真的吗? 真的
I can’t get any bites on her house.
我都不晓得要怎么处理她房子
Well, it’s lovely.
还不错唷
But, you know, when the market’s like this,
不过房地产这种事
you really need to focus more on presentation.
你得好好想想要怎么宣传
I mean, just, you know, just off of the top of my head,
嗯只是个人一点意见,
I think maybe the chair that’s sitting on the front lawn,
我觉得院子前的椅子
but have you ever considered moving it inside the house?
但你要不要考虑,把它搬到房子里面
No.
是哦
Well, just think about it. It’s...
对啊,你考虑看看
I will. Okay.
好的 就这么办
Would you mind coming out and taking a look at the place?
你可否来实际看看房子呢
Not at all.
好啊
Can you spare her, Paul?
保罗我可以跟你借她吗
Yeah, absolutely. Yes, I’m used to being separated.
好啊,反正我分居分惯了
The shoulder, I mean. Shoulder.
不过我的肩膀
That’s not separated.
还没分开啦
It’s a tiny little bruise. Wouldn’t hurt a schoolgirl.
只是点瘀青,小女孩也没在怕的
Hi there. Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
How’s your arm feeling?
手臂如何?
It’s nothing. It’s nothing. I just went to the doc ’cause Meryl was so worried.
喔其实没什么啦, 是梅莉坚持要我去看医生的
Can I give you a hand, there?
要我帮忙吗
If you’re up to it. Yeah, no problem.
如果你想的话 当然

重点讲解
重点单词:
1、negotiation
n. 谈判;转让;顺利的通过
The negotiation leads nowhere.
这次谈判毫无结果。
2、bruise
n. 擦伤;挫伤;青肿
vt. 使受瘀伤;使受挫伤
vi. 擦伤;受伤
How did you get that bruise on your cheek?
你脸颊上怎么有一块瘀伤?
3、separate
vt. 使分离;使分开;使分居
vi. 分开;隔开;分居
adj. 单独的;分开的;不同的;各自的;
Men and women have separate exercise rooms.
男士和女士有分开的健身房。
4、spare
vt. 节约,吝惜;饶恕;分出,分让
vi. 饶恕,宽恕;节约
adj. 多余的;瘦的;少量的
n. 剩余;备用零件
If possible keep a spare pair of glasses accessible in case your main pair is broken or lost.
如有可能留一副备用眼镜以防你常用的那副打碎或丢失。
5、presentation
n. 展示;描述,陈述;介绍;赠送
We serve traditional French food cooked in a lighter way, keeping the presentation simple.
我们提供传统法国美食,风味清淡,外观简洁。
考考你(翻译):
1、这个商人在谈判中拗强固执。
2、我只是膝盖受了瘀伤。
3、用不同的砧板切生肉、熟肉、蔬菜和沙拉。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、The old woman expired in agony.
2、Basically you've got two choices.
3、Now, tell me - didn't you make that hat blow off on purpose?

分享到
重点单词
  • estaten. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产
  • brokern. 经纪人 vt. 安排,协商(协议的细节,尤指在两国
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告
  • accessibleadj. 可得到的,易接近的,可进入的
  • riflen. 步枪 v. 洗劫,抢劫
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v
  • separatedadj. 分居;分开的;不在一起生活的 v. 分开;隔开
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶