一分钟英语(MP3+双语字幕) 第89期:Head Over Heels 神魂颠倒
日期:2017-01-05 11:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目。
This expression has been in the English Language for hundreds of years. Head Over Heels
这个表达已经在英语语言里存在数百年了。神魂颠倒
Anna, thank you so much for introducing me to Caroline!
安娜,非常感谢你把我介绍给了卡洛琳!
Our first date went so well! I am head over heels in love right now!
我们的第一次约会进行地非常顺利!我现在已经神魂颠倒,沉溺于爱河中了!

Head Over Heels 神魂颠倒

I'm just glad to see you so happy!
看见你这么快乐,我真开心!
I want to climb the highest mountain and shout, 'Caroline, will you marry me?!'
我想登上最高的山峰然后大喊,"卡洛琳,你愿意嫁给我吗?!"
Wow, you've got it bad.
哇,你得了相思病。
But before you ask her to marry you… maybe you should ask her out on a second date.
但是在你让她嫁给你之前…你可能需要约她进行第二次约会。
To be "head over heels" means to be so excited about something that you want to turn cartwheels, or turn upside down.
"神魂颠倒"指对某事感到特别兴奋,以至于你想要做个侧手翻,或是做倒立。
In our example, Jonathan is SO head over heels in love with Anna's friend, Caroline, he wants to marry her!
在今天的例子中,乔纳森沉溺于和安娜朋友卡洛琳的爱情当中,他想要娶她!
And that's English in a Minute.
以上就是本期的《一分钟英语》!

分享到